- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Health/beauty spa
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Marina nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: All Lodge buildings are non-smoking-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Onsite parking
- Outlet shopping
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water park access
- Water skiing
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Welcome to Lodge #2276, located on the second floor of Lodge IV in Ocean Creek Resort. Ocean Creek is a gated, oceanfront, 57-acre resort with 24-hour onsite security.
Our 2BR/2BA lodge is a roomy end unit with tons of natural light! Our condo will have new LVT floor throughout. Our Lodge is freshly painted in a beachy shade of Agreeable Grey and all popcorn ceilings removed. Crown molding has been added to the living room, kitchen and both bedrooms. We will have new white kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room has ample seating, queen sleeper couch with new bed and wall mounted TV. Dining area will seat 6 with 2 additional seats at the bar.
The screened-in porch off the living area has a nice view of the park like setting surrounding the Lodges, and is just steps away from the private Lodge IV pool. The screened porch is the ideal place to savor your cup of coffee in the morning or read a book in the afternoon! New carpet on porch, new table and 4 chairs.
The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom features a king size bed with new bed 2021, new furnishings, new drapes, TV and a sizable closet. The master bathroom will have a new vanity and toilet, with fiberglass tub/shower combination. The guest bedroom has 1 queen size bed and one twin bed with new bed and TV. The guest/hall bathroom also will have a new vanity and toilet, with a fiberglass walk-in shower with new glass door.
A short 8-10-min. walk down the sidewalk in the resort leads you to the sand and gorgeous ocean! The Beach Club pool and snack bar are also located right across the bridge in front of the Towers. Grab a fast bite to eat or a famed daiquiri while you appreciate the sun! Don't feel like walking? Take a ride on the tram, which runs from the top of the resort to the Beach Club from 8a to 8p (on-season only). Free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi; our Lodge is an superb choice for couples and families on a budget looking for a beach hideaway.
*Prices include all linens with the exception of beach towels. Beach towels are not supplied.*
~You will receive a check-in instruction packet via US MAIL 2-3 weeks prior to your date of arrival. The packet will include (2) cardboard parking passes and access code.
PARADISE FOUND MYRTLE BEACH LLC
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this lodge is near theme parks and near the beach. Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider OD Pavilion Amusement Park, or check out an event or a game at Broadway Grand Prix. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To get the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 2BR/2BA Lodge - Spacious & Sunny End Unit! Updated for 2022! Sleeps 7! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- McLean Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book 2BR/2BA Lodge - Spacious & Sunny End Unit! Updated for 2022! Sleeps 7!?Book Online Get Information Call: