- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 912 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 912 square feet
Shipwatch Pointe I - I226
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sunshine, good times, and lifelong memories await your next stay at the Shipwatch Pointe Condos. Pack your favorite pair of sandals and some sunscreen as days by the pool are inevitable. If you'd rather sink into warmer waters, the shared hot tub has got you covered. A grilling area ties together the stellar shared amenities! Away from your stay, you can discover the Apache Pier, the Carolina Opry, Alligator Adventure, Lost Treasure Golf, Broadway at the Beach, and the Arrowhead Country Club.
Coming together in ideal unison, the open-floor living room, dining room, and kitchen are ready to host enchanting conversations and serene moments. Parlor on the soft couch while tuning into a movie on the enormous TV, or engage in some playful camaraderie over a board game.
The well-equipped kitchen homes all of the appliances you need to whip up delicious dishes when you aren't indulging in local fare. When it's time to eat, dine together at the formal dining table or alfresco on the private balcony.
Both bedrooms come adorned with tasteful nods at island living and TVs. The bathrooms are also sizable, ensuring that getting ready in the mornings is effortless. Additional interior perks include a private washer/dryer and central air-conditioning.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. The Carolina Opry and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ripley's Aquarium and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or Myrtle Beach Sports Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Myrtle Beach area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 2nd Floor ocean view condo with a scenic balcony & W/D - pool and hot tub access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.