- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sand Dunes 5114 and 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Steps away from the white shores of Myrtle Beach, this condo is the ideal beach hideaway for you and your appreciated ones. With private beach access, you can take advantage of fun units and excursions like para sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing, boating, and so much more. Local eateries are close by, as well as arts, entertainment, stores, historical landmarks, and an array of family-friendly attractions that'll fill up your schedule generously! If you want to stick closer to home base, a pool is available to lounge about and swim in.
Inside you'll find a bright interior with tons of natural light, and an air of welcome throughout the place. A wall-mounted TV is in the living area, ideal for movie nights! Prepare grandiose meals and on-the-go beach picnic snacks in the full kitchen, while holding great conversation in the adjacent dining and living areas. Serve margaritas to your friends using the blender, and watch the spectacular sunset out on the private patio. With comfortable beds and wall-mounted TVs in each bedroom, you'll get tons of relaxation in from the day's activities. Don't forget to wash off the sand and sunscreen in the roomy shower.
THINGS TO KNOW
Two Double-size Futons are included.
No washer/dryer on-site.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking available for two cars. Vehicles should be parked only in marked designated spaces. Only cars fitting within one parking space may be parked on the premises. Double-parking, parking on the landscaping, grass, or along the curbs is not allowed on premises. Motorcycles and trailers are not allowed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 34902
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myrtle Beach Beaches and Turtle Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Amazing beachfront condo with pool, hot tub, fitness area, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach destination you long to visit, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.1 miles