- Myrtle Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Catering Available
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyWith modern accommodations for up to six and great location right across from the beach, the condos of Pelicans Landing are ideal for a fun-filled beach holiday.
The Shore Drive neighborhood offers convenient location to trendy Myrtle Beach attractions like the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk or Broadway at the Beach, and fun times at the Apache Pier are only a block away. Guests of Pelicans Landing have access to a sizable oceanfront pool, putting green and BBQ grilling facilities.
Inside your holiday condo (unit 125, second floor), a thoroughly-supplied kitchen, washer/dryer and multiple TVs with cable round out the modern amenities at your disposal. A full living area with leather couch and appreciate seat provides comfortable places to lounge while inside, and great vistas are waiting off your condo's private screened-in balcony area. The dining area offers seating for eight. Linens in the condo consists of a queen bed in the master and first guest bedrooms and two twins in the second guest bedroom. Up to six visitors are conveniently and restfully accommodated. For your next Myrtle Beach holiday, rent a stay with our great condo at Pelicans Landing!
Per HOA guidelines two parking spaces per condo. You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve this unit and/or accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian
INCLUSIVE FEES - Costs include a one-time linen-towel & paper products (paper towels/toilet paper) set-up.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPER SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeper service is not supplied in the rental rate and is not available. We suggest that you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
NO MOTORCYCLES/TRAILERS/GOLF CARTS/RVs ACCEPTED ON PREMISES
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes supply Myrtle Beach area discount magazines that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same wonderful activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rentals.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Myrtle Beach atteaction that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are surprised to learn just how many properties are offered in Myrtle Beach. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " 3BR @ Pelicans Landing, WiFi/pool/across from beach" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Myrtle Beach the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Myrtle Beach you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your family needs to be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental home with open-air kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are bed sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. A number of limitations could dismiss a potential vacation property. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with your next search.