- Myrtle Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Ring Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Gated Community
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Sofa Bed
- Spa Whirlpool
- Sports & Activities
- Tennis Court
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Walkway To Water
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
Myrtle Beach Resort is all about you, sandy beaches, passionate sunsets, having fun and making superb memories. Our visitors include freshly weds, families and snowbirds. Myrtle Beach Resort offers a broad range of activities and luxuries to accommodate the needs and tastes of them all.
This beautiful gated resort lies on the Atlantic Sea and offers a pristine, white sandy beach for sunbathing, building sand castles, and for those long, lazy, passionate sunset walks. The calm blue water is ideal for swimming, surfing, sailing, fishing and splashing with the children. One of our favorite activities is sitting on the balcony and sipping our morning coffee while watching pelicans dive and hoping to catch a glimpse of the dolphins playing for our delight.
Our 33 landscaped acres have play areas for the children, grilles for family prepare-outs, tennis courts, b-ball courts, duck ponds, snack bars, a deli, and a patio bar on the sea complete with live music to dance those summer nights away.
Myrtle Beach Resort includes six swimming pools and a lazy river and children’s water park. This complex includes a massive Hot Tub and snack bar. The lazy river is the second longest on the Grandiose Strand. Two indoor pools, steam room, jacuzzis, and exercise room give year round recreation and leisure for visitors.
The condo is a delightfully adorned two bedroom, two bath unit with a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, and a queen sleeper couch in the living room, including comfortable sleeping accommodations for six. The thoroughly supplied kitchen comes with dishes, cookware, silverware, a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, counter top grille, refrigerator, and stove. The living room offers 52' HD cable TV and BluRay / DVD player. Also both bedrooms have cable TV and DVD. Additional comforts include central air conditioning and heat, as well as phone and high speed wireless WiFi internet connection. The condo is on the top floor of the 'A' building, which provides a ridiculous expansive view of the sea and shoreline while being convenient to the beach or the pool/lazy river.
Average Temperature Highs and Average Monthly Precipitation Based on 30 years of data (degrees Fahrenheit) for air and water temperatures and 3 years for precipitation
Sea Water Trivia: During the summer months, the sea water along the Splendid Strand is about twenty degrees warmer than the sea water along New York beaches. The lowest temperature Splendid Strand sea water has reached is 47 degrees (in January) and the highest is 88 degrees (in July).
Annual Weather Statistical Averages
• Sunny Days - 215
• Overcast Days - 150
• Frost Days - 42
• Days when max. temperature is above 90 degrees - 46
• Days with .10 inches of rain or more - 72
• Average air temperature (°F) - 64
• Average water temperature (°F) - 66
• Average 1 p.m. relative humidity - 57%
• Number of sunny days during an average summer month - 18
• Number of sunny days during an average winter month - 15
• Wettest months - July & August
• Driest months - October & November
• Hottest day (105°F) - August 22, 1983
• Coldest day (4°F) - January 21, 1985
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same great attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Advice
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of short term properties available in the Myrtle Beach area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home that meets their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rentals in Myrtle Beach are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book " ***** BOOKING 2019 at 2018 rates until Mar 30 ***** ", examine our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Myrtle Beach vacation rentals start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Myrtle Beach rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be tricky among relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.