- Myrtle Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyA Beauty on the Beach !!! This incredibly tidy and peaceful, colorful oceanfront condo is the ideal spot for your next holiday. Located at the Palms Resort in the very heart of the Splendid Strand, this charmingly referbished unit includes every comforts you could ask for and more! This premium oceanfront, corner condo is located on the 14th floor, with only 4 rooms per floor, offering beautiful vistas of the sea and beach for miles. And if that isn't enough, this unit offers something many others can't ; two giant six foot picture windows accepting expansive vistas of the shorefront for miles on end from the extravagance and privacy of your own room.
The Palms Resort includes everything someone looking for a tropical heaven could ask for. Literally a step to the beach, the Palms includes an indoor and outdoor pool; hot tubs; plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas and more palm trees than any other resort. In addition, visitors will also have access to a exercise center, vending machines, complimentary WIFI and abundant parking in the two parking garages directly adjacent to the building.
The unit is a non-smoking room. You enter into the generous, upsized bedroom with two queen beds, a huge double closet, a 32 inch flat screen wall mounted tv. The galley kitchen has been completely modernized and includes granite countertops, maple cabinetry, a full size flat top electric range, a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster and a completely supplied kitchen. The bathroom includes ceramic tile floor, storage cabinetry, sizable granite countertop and full size shower/tub combo. As you walk into the enormous colorful family room, the first thing you are struck with is the most marvelous view of the Atlantic Sea from the oceanfront facing sliding glass doors and the adjacent six foot picture window! This unit also includes a pull down full size murphy bed and sleeper couch. Savor passionate dinners for two or Family gathering dinners while overlooking the entire Grandiose Strand! This condo is attractive for Dolphin watching from its many vantage points.
Located just mins. from the Generous Strand Regional Airport and Broadway at the Beach. The Sky Wheel, Boardwalk and multiple eateries are within walking distance. Being less than one mile to Myrtle Beach Convention Center, this unit is ideal for couples and families attending events.
**** COMPLIMENTARY DEPARTURE CLEANUP SERVICE ****
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Myrtle Beach area promotional travel magazines which feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows travelers to discover the very same wonderful activities with a often substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive promotions.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of weekly properties available in the Myrtle Beach area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Myrtle Beach gang, from calm condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Myrtle Beach vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Before you book " *** A Beauty On The Beach *** Oceanfront, Spectacular Views !!!", go through our short collection of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Myrtle Beach rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many groups choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tough among members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Will the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking an expensive rental property. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you simply want a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are bed linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Study your agreement very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies generally have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard fee, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when booking " *** A Beauty On The Beach *** Oceanfront, Spectacular Views !!!", along with any other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the rental home to make certain you've collected all belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental property websites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they like the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be easy. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.1 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles