- Myrtle Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property2018 touchups include new draperies in the bedroom and living room. Crown molding adds a handsome touch to a huge living room. A new washer and dryer was installed in the laundry room. NO NEED TO STOCK UP ON QUARTERS!!
New floor in entry, kitchen, and bath/laundry. All floor has been replaced!! The unit has undergone multiple makeovers. Renovated bathrooms includes new designer vanities. The laundry room includes a new wash tub, countertop, and shelving. Storage abounds!! New doors, new microwave, and new dishwasher eliminates all outdated appliances and fixtures!! Previous renovations included repainting, reflooring (no more carpet), and new furnishings. a new futon has replaced the sleeper couch. The kitchen and eating bar now sports granite countertops, an undermount sink, and new refreshed faucet. Each bedroom and the living room has its own flat screen T.V.. This is now a 'class a unit' - thoroughly redone!! One thing unchanged --- it still has the most spectacular balcony vistas -Sea Annies, beach, and down the coast. Dance and sing along ---you are that close!! The third floor location is high enough to give you great vistas - but low enough to make you feel safe. Arguably, the choice unit location within the Sands Sea Club resort. Each bedroom is restfully appointed with two full size beds and new furnishings - each bedroom has a new flat screen hd TV. With a total of four full sized beds with new beds and a new living room futon, this unit could sleep up to eight - six agreeably. The living room is charmingly appointed with a new a 42' flat screen TV, and other new furnishings. The Kitchen has new oven with modernized appliances, new and renovated cabinet work and now all granite countertops. We can give full linen service - or you can save by bringing your own. Unit has its own washer and dryer and its own second bedroom entry for added privacy. The spaciousness of each room and the unit layouts makes your stay very inviting.
The comforts of sands sea club are second to none! They begin with the generous indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, eateries, and of course Sandals bar and Sea Annie's beach bar. Sea Annie's provides live music -fall, spring, and summer- afternoon through evening. Windows restaurant is a first class dining facility.
Sands sea club's niceties coupled with this well appointed, elegant unit makes for an delightful beach experience!!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes provide Myrtle Beach area traveller discount guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the management company and the local itself. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows visitors to experience the very same great activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- Could you move your vacation week? The off-peak seasons can offer terrific rates on rental properties.
- Several management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most directly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners generally offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the number and selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Myrtle Beach area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to suit their Myrtle Beach family, from quiet condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Myrtle Beach are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Myrtle Beach vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe " 2br/2ba Executive Tower Condo - Some April dates - an extra 10% discount!!" is the perfect rental home for your next trip? Look over this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Myrtle Beach rental homes start booking very early. To assure the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Myrtle Beach getaway 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Select a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each person understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Normally, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Will the property have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
When the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read The Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager immediately. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've packed all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be simple and easy. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next time.