- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyWiFi supplied. This is a Non-Smoking Unit. This Condo is located across the street from the sea, a very brief walking distance.
Condo is very tidy and gorgeously finished. For your entertainment, we give 4 TV's, and audio system. And for your sleeping appreciation the Master bedroom has a King Size bed and 2nd and 3rd bedrooms offer a Queen Size and two twin beds. Lighted wet bar ready for golfers at the 19th Hole. Ceiling fans in all rooms. We receive the most compliments for our supplied kitchen which includes most luxuries found at home. Condo includes screened porch with ceiling fan overlooking courtyard pool and open balcony off master bedroom.
For your comfort we give beach chairs. Also have body boards for the children and some beach toys.
This is a 'smoke-complimentary' Condo. Motorcycles are not allowed. Animals are NOT allowed. Linens (one time set-up) and departure cleaning supplied in rental fee.
Pelican's Landing is located on Shore Drive and only a brief walk to the acclaimed Sea Annies Beach Club and the Apache Fishing Pier. Two pools on site, children's playground, a putting green, BBQ grilles, picnic tables, pool lounge chairs, elevator and bags carts for your appreciation.
GREAT LOCATION! Over 100 golf courses. Walking distance to Sea Annie's (oceanfront dancing and outdoor Tiki Bar). Walking distance to Flip Flops Bar and Grille. Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach are both close by. Restaurant Row is within mins. of Shore Drive, Super Wal-Mart, Tanger Factory Outlet and the New Bass Pro Shop. Too many great eateries, lounges, and entertainment to list.
NOTE: We manage our own unit. No more stopping to pick up keys!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Myrtle Beach area vacation discount books which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the itself. Search for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Can you move your dates? Shoulder seasons feature fantastic deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat vacationers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a specific Myrtle Beach atteaction which you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be shocked to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to come across a rental home which matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Myrtle Beach vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you believe " 3 BR, 2019 Spring, Summer, Fall Rentals Available Now" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Myrtle Beach rentals start booking very early. To ensure the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Myrtle Beach rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Start by picking which particular area of Myrtle Beach you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Special Issues to consider
Do people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a furry friend? Even though a number of vacation homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the location, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional rental properties, local companies offer fantastic service..
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to make sure that you've collected all belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many rental property websites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything turned out to be outstanding and you're happy to reserve the rental for next season. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.