- Myrtle Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Ring Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Gated Community
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Sofa Bed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Tennis Court
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
Our splendid condo is located on the 2nd floor of the Resort's 'A' Building , specifically 239.We have traveled extensively and have taken these experiences into consideration , to create a inviting, tidy, accommodation that will not interfere with your holiday time , only add to it. You will not get surprises .
Our location is a couple mins. walk away from our pristine , white sandy beach on the Atlantic Sea. And just before that , you have the option , of appreciating one of the biggest sea front pools...
In addition, our condo location places you also , within a couple walking mins. to the Resort's 375' waterpark heated Lazy River, that includes a bucket dump, mushroom shower , a kiddie pool, and a sizable 4 section hot tub..
Bottom line , we are located right in the middle of all the water action you can ask for.
Our condo is new, peaceful ,tidy, with full amenties of home supplied.
Let's begin with the Master Bed Room. It includes a generous king size bed not usually found in rented condos. A 48' flat screen TV , with full channel cable viewing . Located also in the Master Bed Room is your private bathroom that includes a tub /shower.
The 2nd Bed Room has 2 twin beds also with 27: Flat Screen TV with cable hook up. Located a couple feet away is the full size Hall Bath that also incldes a tub/shower.
Our kitchen has all of your sizable and modest appliances. From making drinks to preparing a full size dinner. Everything you will need to prepare a huge meal for the family, or a modest snack.
Check our comforts listing and you'll see we haven't missed a modest appliance including a crock pot where you can start your dinner in the morning and when you return from the beach or pool , dinner is on. Next to the kitchen , is our dining room with a full size table that seats 6 people.
After dinner, there is no less than 4 ice cream parlors on Rt 17 for your favorite dessert.
Our living room is an getaway , really designed for full happiness. New couch /queen bed , new chairs , portable tables for your drinks and snacks. Also, a newly installed computer work station to take advantage of our Wi-Fi hook up. Finally , a 55' HD Flat screen Intelligent TV . . with BLURAY DVD for your entertainment ..The balcony is located just outdoor the living & dining rooms for your appreciation accessible by full view sliding doors.We have set up our balcony that you & or family members can relax or snack on 3 special rocking chairs with a service table. Or just appreciate the sun rise or sun set with libation or snack. Also, on the balcony, you'll find beach chairs & umbrella, beach toys in our new storage case.
The Myrtle Beach Resort, our sea front bliss , is located in the heart of the World famed Substantial Strand , a glitzy 60 mile stretch of white sandy beaches, winding along South Carolina's coastline. You'll find , Broadway at the Beach, Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe with nightly concerts with top performers, Nascar Cafe, Alabama Theater, Legends, Dixie Stampede , Carolina Opry, and many others.
The Myrtle Beach Resort is in the heart of a golfers wonderland with over 100 golf courses, known as the 'Golf Capital of the World'.36 of these courses hold the rank of four & one half stars or higher. 'Come with those Sticks', chase that white elusive ball.
The Myrtle Beach Resort is at the heart of this mega entertainment center. This self contained 33 acre includes 750 feet of sandy white beach on the handsome Atlantic Sea.. There are 6 swimming pools, 2 of them heated, 4 whirlpools, 2 steam rooms, saunas, children's playground, 4 lighted tennis courts, b-ball court, volley ball, lighted shuffle board, bocce ball, BBQ areas ( one located within 200 ft. of condo ), sea front cabana bar, ( with live entertainment in season )poolside snack bar, deli/café, appreciation store, game room, present shop , and walking trails.
The Resort has controlled entry access and a 24/7 roving security.
How was your holiday in 2017? Did you feel the warm summer winds,& did you relax on the beach or by the pool?.Did you dream away the anxiety & monotony of everyday living.? Well if you didn't or even if you did ,treat you & your family this year and stay with us. It is never too early to reserve the week of your choice in 2018
Our 2018 rental work will be very brisk .A modest deposit will hold the week of your choice ... . Give us a shout out. ..
Once you stay in our condo, you will never go back to a hotel ,motel , or another condo for that matter.
Rent today & give you & your family a holiday to remember.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation properties supply Myrtle Beach area traveller discount catalogs which feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those fantastic activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on daily rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a certain experience you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available in Myrtle Beach. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Myrtle Beach vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you decide to book " 'Kokomo Dreamin' Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo at the Beach ", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Myrtle Beach vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tricky among family, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match clients with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with the next search.