- Myrtle Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Ring Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Gated Community
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Sofa Bed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Tennis Court
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
Our alluring condo is located on the 2nd floor of the Resort's 'A' Building , specifically 239.We have traveled extensively and have taken these experiences into consideration , to create a inviting, tidy, accommodation that will not interfere with your holiday time , only add to it. You will not get surprises .
Our location is a couple mins. walk away from our pristine , white sandy beach on the Atlantic Sea. And just before that , you have the option , of relishing one of the biggest sea front pools...
In addition, our condo location places you also , within a couple walking mins. to the Resort's 375' waterpark heated Lazy River, that includes a bucket dump, mushroom shower , a kiddie pool, and a generous 4 section hot tub..
Bottom line , we are located right in the middle of all the water action you can ask for.
Our condo is new, calming ,tidy, with full amenties of home supplied.
Let's begin with the Master Bed Room. It includes a huge king size bed not usually found in rented condos. A 48' flat screen TV , with full channel cable viewing . Located also in the Master Bed Room is your private bathroom that includes a tub /shower.
The 2nd Bed Room has 2 twin beds also with 27: Flat Screen TV with cable hook up. Located a couple feet away is the full size Hall Bath that also incldes a tub/shower.
Our kitchen has all of your huge and modest appliances. From making drinks to preparing a full size dinner. Everything you will need to prepare a enormous meal for the family, or a modest snack.
Check our comforts listing and you'll see we haven't missed a modest appliance including a crock pot where you can start your dinner in the morning and when you return from the beach or pool , dinner is on. Next to the kitchen , is our dining room with a full size table that seats 6 people.
After dinner, there is no less than 4 ice cream parlors on Rt 17 for your favorite dessert.
Our living room is an getaway , really designed for full opulence. New couch /queen bed , new chairs , portable tables for your drinks and snacks. Also, a newly installed computer work station to take advantage of our Wi-Fi hook up. Finally , a 55' HD Flat screen Intelligent TV . . with BLURAY DVD for your entertainment ..The balcony is located just outdoor the living & dining rooms for your appreciation accessible by full view sliding doors.We have set up our balcony that you & or family members can relax or snack on 3 special rocking chairs with a service table. Or just savor the sun rise or sun set with libation or snack. Also, on the balcony, you'll find beach chairs & umbrella, beach toys in our new storage case.
The Myrtle Beach Resort, our sea front heaven , is located in the heart of the World famed Grandiose Strand , a glitzy 60 mile stretch of white sandy beaches, winding along South Carolina's coastline. You'll find , Broadway at the Beach, Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe with nightly concerts with top performers, Nascar Cafe, Alabama Theater, Legends, Dixie Stampede , Carolina Opry, and many others.
The Myrtle Beach Resort is in the heart of a golfers wonderland with over 100 golf courses, known as the 'Golf Capital of the World'.36 of these courses hold the rank of four & one half stars or higher. 'Come with those Sticks', chase that white elusive ball.
The Myrtle Beach Resort is at the heart of this mega entertainment center. This self contained 33 acre includes 750 feet of sandy white beach on the ideal Atlantic Sea.. There are 6 swimming pools, 2 of them heated, 4 whirlpools, 2 steam rooms, saunas, children's playground, 4 lighted tennis courts, b-ball court, volley ball, lighted shuffle board, bocce ball, BBQ areas ( one located within 200 ft. of condo ), sea front cabana bar, ( with live entertainment in season )poolside snack bar, deli/café, appreciation store, game room, present shop , and walking trails.
The Resort has controlled entry access and a 24/7 roving security.
How was your holiday in 2017? Did you feel the warm summer winds,& did you relax on the beach or by the pool?.Did you dream away the anxiety & monotony of everyday living.? Well if you didn't or even if you did ,treat you & your family this year and stay with us. It is never too early to reserve the week of your choice in 2018
Our 2018 rental work will be very brisk .A modest deposit will hold the week of your choice ... . Give us a shout out. ..
Once you stay in our condo, you will never go back to a hotel ,motel , or another condo for that matter.
Rent today & give you & your family a holiday to remember.
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Myrtle Beach area travel magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Look for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same great activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Myrtle Beach atteaction that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes can be found in Myrtle Beach. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think " 'Kokomo Dreamin' Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo at the Beach " is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Myrtle Beach vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Does your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Even though a number of rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting " 'Kokomo Dreamin' Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo at the Beach ", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with another search.