About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Where the beach meets the golf course, is where you will find World Tour 203! This condo is located on the 9th hole and includes vistas of the famed golf course from the broad balcony. It incorporates a full equipped kitchen, huge living room and a table for your family to eat dinner on! Bring up to 8 guests along with you to savor this pristine condo and the amenities it offers. Catch a game of golf, soak up the sun at the onsite pool, or get some exercise in at the gym! When you feel like venturing off the course, appreciate the never-ending Myrtle Beach attractions that bring in all types of people yearly! It’s time to plan your Escape to this secret and ideal hideaway!
Appreciate the latest technology during your stay with Escape Property Management. Each of our units is equipped with an Alexa device powered by Xplorie providing you customized information about your rental, local recommendations, complimentary & exclusive offers at trendy area attractions, and voice assisted checkout all from the comfort of your rental. On the go? no problem. We also provide you an painless-to-use activity site with not only activity information but simple access to our live Destination Guides who can help you book activities and answer any questions you may have. Just look for the icon to find units that include complimentary activities every day of your stay!
IF ANY DAMAGES ARE PRESENT, EXTRA CLEANING IS REQUIRED, OR SMOKING IS FOUND AFTER GUEST DEPARTS THE UNIT, WE HOLD THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE CARD ON FILE! IF THERE IS NO CARD ON FILE OR PAYMENT IS DECLINED - Vacation Rental By Owner HOLDS THE RIGHT TO CONTACT THE GUEST AND OBTAIN FUNDS FROM THERE.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is next to a golf course and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chapin Memorial Park and Anderson Park, while Legends In Concert and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights. Myrtle Waves and NASCAR Speedpark are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Escape to World Tour!! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.4 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.5 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.1 miles