- As low as $217/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming!!!
Our ocean view studio has a cavernous living area with 2 queen beds, full bathroom and a full kitchen.
Located in Myrtle Beach, on Golden Mile, close to shopping, dining, golf and everything Myrtle Beach is known for!
With ocean vistas, you don’t want to miss out on the time of your life while seeing what Myrtle Beach has to offer!
This ocean view studio vacation condo is located on the 6th floor in Caravelle Resort.
Convenient parking garage offers covered parking on the 6th floor, steps from your door.
We provide everything that you’ll need.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave.
The kitchen comes supplied with Keurig, toaster, pots and pans, and much more.
The bathroom is full-size, featuring a granite countertop, toilet, and tub/shower.
There are 2 queen size beds that will accommodate up to 4 guests.
For painless check in, this unit is also equipped with a keypad. This accepts you to skip the lines at the front desk upon arrival and relieves your worries of having to carry around a key or card.
Upon entering the suite, linens for each bed and towels (for 4 people) will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
The Caravelle Resort has awesome amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, outdoor pool and hot tubs, sundeck/lawn, and exercise center.
Located on the 7th floor, the enclosed pool facility at Caravelle features an indoor pool and a relaxing hot tub.
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
If you need to bring your furry friend, please check our pet friendly properties.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
*Please be advised*
This Resort is no cash Resort, which means it doesn’t hold a payment method for AirBNB guests. The TIKI bar and restaurant doesn’t accept other forms of payment such as cash, credit or debit. As a result of this change Tiki bar and restaurant will not serve AirBNb guests. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The Caravelle Resort is located on the north end of the city of Myrtle Beach in an modren area two miles from the hustle and bustle of the downtown hotel section but close to all the great attractions the Grandiose Strand has to offer - Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Skywheel,Barefoot Landing, the Pirate's Voyage and Carolina Opry theaters, and much more.
Most of our guests that stay with us use Uber or Lyft!
Other Things to Note:
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not included by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desk will have none of your information and will not assist you.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages.
Guests are supplied with a high level of customer service.
Inquiries and questions are answered promptly.
I'm available to guests by Airbnb messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
This condo is located in Myrtle Beach. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Treasure Island Mini Golf and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Book your Myrtle Beach rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. CR#606 · Gone Coastal has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.9 miles