- As low as $82/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Golf privileges (optional)
- Health/beauty spa
- Heated pool
- Horse riding
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Theme parks
- Water park access
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We are ready to welcome you to our Ocean View Double Suite located at the charming Forest Dunes Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!
Our suite can sleep up to six guests and is available exclusively through the official On-Site Rental provider.
Our Ocean View Double Suite features all the amenities of home including:
• Two Double Beds
• Living Room with Sleeper Couch
• Private Balcony
• Entirely Equipped Kitchen
• 1.5 Bath
• Electric Coffee Pot
• Hair Dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• 2 TV’s
• DVD Player
• Free In-Room Coffee
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Free Toiletries
Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three-nighttime stays during the remainder of the year. Décor can vary from unit to unit.
FOREST DUNES RESORT AMENITIES
The Forest Dunes Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our suite you will be able to relax and appreciate your vacation entirely with our array of water features and guest amenities.
Our amenities include:
• Outdoor pool (seasonal)
• Outdoor lazy river and whirlpool (seasonal)
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor kiddie pool (seasonal)
• Seasonal onsite restaurant and bar
• Free Wifi
• Exercise center
• Oceanfront lawn
• Beach access
• Elevators in the building
• Golf & Entertainment Department
• VMB Discounts Card
*Each adult will be supplied a wristband at the time of arrival. Wristbands are needed to access pools; each adult will need a wristband for pool deck entry. Wristbands are also needed to access the lobby from 10pm ‐ 7am and access the fourth-floor parking garage crosswalk and stairwell.
*There will be a $50 charge each for lost or damaged wristbands.
THE FOREST DUNES RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we adore about the Forest Dunes Resort is the convenient location. The property is located centrally in Myrtle Beach, making it painless to get to places on both the south end and north ends of Myrtle Beach. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from the Forest Dunes Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
• Linens & Towels supplied COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• Free Toiletries
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest simple. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances such as maintenance issues, there are rare occasions that the resort may need to place you in a comparable unit.
*Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this resort is in the city center and on the waterfront. Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range and Myrtlewood Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Northwood Shopping Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation home in the Myrtle Beach area:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Gorgeous Ocean View Double Suite w/ Balcony + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a specific Myrtle Beach destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
Ready to book Gorgeous Ocean View Double Suite w/ Balcony + Official On-Site Rental Privileges?Book Online Get Information Call: