- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Private 1 bedroom/1 bathroom ocean view suite on 7th floor of Patricia Grandiose Resort. Ideal for family vacations, charming getaways, spa retreats and golf outings. Resort Features Family-Friendly Atmosphere, Oceanfront Dining, Near Broadway at the Beach,Myrtle Waves Water Park, Area Shopping, Dining, Live Entertainment, Golf. On site there is Restaurant, Exercise, Internet Access, Gift Shop/Convenience Store, Cable TV, Substantial Oceanfront Pool, Indoor Pool, Lazy River, Jacuzzi Tubs, and more.
The private suite accommodates up to 6 guests. It features a full kitchen with all your basic silverware for cooking, a bedroom with two queen size beds, a Murphy bed and a sleeper couch in the living room, and an fantastic ocean view from the private balcony!
Did I mention it's dog friendly? (Additional fee applies/prior approval)
No need to board your furry friend while you're away when they can tag along for the whole trip. Nothing beats going to sleep and waking up to the sights and sounds of the ocean, so what are you waiting for? Book this suite now for your next vacation in Myrtle Beach!
Guests have access to the entire apartment, as well as all resort amenities.
Other things to note:
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT RULES BEFORE BOOKING:
- Must be 21 to book.
-Only guests that are staying in the suite are allowed in the suite. Evidence of unauthorized guests in the unit will result in an additional charge of $100 per person per nighttime. Please be sure to notify us if additional guests will be joining you.
-Check in is anytime after 4pm. Check out is 10am. Early check ins or late check outs are never a guarantee, but can sometimes be arranged for a modest fee. Unauthorized early check in or late check out will result in an $100.00 fee.
-Only dogs are allowed (no other family pets) and prior approval is needed before booking.
-There is a $25 per dog per nighttime modest dog fee (fee request sent after booking) Dogs must be non-aggressive, home trained, must not nuisance bark, be complimentary of any parasites, and crated if left alone.
*** Restricted breeds are: Rottweilers, Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Dobermans, Boxers, German Shepherds, Presa Canario, Akita, Wolf-hybrid, Mastiff, Cane Corso, Great Dane, Alaskan Malamute, Husky, and Chow Chows. No enormous dogs. Dogs must be under 40 pounds. No Cats Accepted.***
-Dogs must be on the leash when on property. They are not allowed at the pool area and at the restaurant.
-When in the suite, they are not allowed on beds or on any furnishings and must be in a crate if ever left alone. No nuisance barking.
-You cannot give dogs baths in our tub or any of the sinks. We do not provide dog beds or dog blankets, so please bring your own.
-Evidence of an unauthorized pet in the unit will result in an additional cleaning charge of $250.00.
-This is a non-smoking suite. Any evidence of smoking and there will be an additional cleaning charge of $250.00.
-Only guests who booked the suite are allowed in the suite.
-This is not a hotel room but a privately owned suite. Please leave it like you found it and respect this place.
-Please report any damages to your suite upon check-in. Any damages caused during your stay will be charged upon check-out.
-Per Resort Rules peaceful time is 11pm-6am. Please be mindful of other resort guests. If resort rules are not followed, you may be asked to leave.
Please note that during Winter months, there may be renovations in the resort or close by suites. Some resort amenities may be closed or have limited hours during this time. Prices are reduced during the winter to compensate for this possibility.
CANCELLATION POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
*Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel after that point, they will not get a refund.
Travelers must cancel by 11:59pm on the cut-off day (60 days prior to check in) to receive a refund. All times are specific to your property's time zone.*
Thank you for understanding and agreeing to the home rules and cancellation policy.
All suites managed by us have code locks for the doors, so there’s no need to waste time checking in at the front lobby, all access codes will be sent to you on the day of check in by 4pm.
Parking passes (2) will already be waiting for you in your suite.
All rooms are completely furnished and equipped with basic kitchen silverware such as silverware and plates/bowls.
For anyone wishing to bring their dog, only our suites at Patricia Grand allow them. Inquire for more information on these units.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps. Any additional items needed will come at a modest fee.
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not included by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desks will have none of your information and will not assist you.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. The Children's Museum of South Carolina and Chapin Memorial Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center and Broadway at the Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Myrtle Beach Sling Shot, or check out an event or a game at Myrtle Beach Sports Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Vacation rental tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Grand Oceanview 1Br Suite! Dogs Welcome! 7th Floor at Patricia Grand Resort has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Myrtle Beach beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles