- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
SUNNY BEACHES AWAIT YOU!
Harbour Lights™ is the ideal place to plant yourself as you discover everything this oceanside beauty has to offer. Savor the 60+ miles of beach that stretch from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Approximately 300 square feet, this resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, microwave, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, bathroom, and laundry located in the entry. min. of 2 occupants.
Additional amenities include: BBQ Grills, Biking, Kids's Pool, Clubhouse, Concierge, Fire Pit, Exercise Room, Game Room, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Kid's Activities, Laundry Facilities, Lazy River, On-Site Security and Outdoor Pool.
World Class Golf Courses
Broadway at the Beach
Deep Sea Fishing
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Harbour Lights is Myrtle Beach International (MYR) which is 6 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Security guard located at the front gate to handle phone calls and late arrivals.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open March - September: 24 hours; October - February: Mon- Sun: 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at Harbour Lights, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Parking on site, no charge, one primary pass and one secondary/visitors pass per reservation. RV parking is not allowed. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the month of May could present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
There are a limited number of buildings that have elevators. Most resort units will require at least one flight of stairs to access. Rooms that are wheelchair accessible are limited. You must be booked into an ADA unit in order to receive one upon check-in.
Knot’s Bar & Grille open during Summer Season.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this apartment is in the city center and by the sea. Myrtle Beach Colored School Museum and Legends In Concert are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Myrtle Waves and NASCAR Speedpark. Traveling with kids? Consider Pavilion Nostalgia Park, or check out an event or a game at Ripken Experience. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Myrtle Beach area. To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Myrtle Beach area:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Harbour Lights™ - Hotel has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach beach you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles