- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis OCEANFRONT home was bespoke designed for the owner with the premium of everything. The home is splendidly laid out with everything you will need for a great family holiday.
ON-SITE INCLUDES INCLUDE: Organized activities for children, teens, and adults, arcade, b-ball, one mile of private beach with life guards, cycling, bingo, boating, kid ID wristbands, church services, crafts, concerts, dancing, discounts to local activities, fishing in lakes and surf, general store, golf cart units, horseshoes, meeting rooms, miniature golf, nature center, pavilion, ping-pong, indoor and outdoor pools (COMPLIMENTARY swimming lessons), recreation hall, shuffle ball, snack bar, 24-hour patrolling security, volleyball, ten mile-per-hour speed limit. Sea Lakes is a superb family-aligned community where you can feel comfortable letting the children have some freedom.
NEARBY THINGS TO DO: Over 100 golf courses, shows and theaters (Alabama, Legends In Concert, The Palace Theater, Carolina Opry Dixie Stampede, Medieval Times), great shopping including 2 Tanger Outlet Malls, Broadway at the Beach and Bearfoot Landing, amusement parks including The New Hard Rock Theme Park and as always The Family Kingdom Amusement Park with oceanfront waterslide. We also have two enormous water parks, hundreds of miniature golf courses, batting cages, water sports, deep sea fishing, boat units, etc.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is beachfront homes with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in Myrtle Beach. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Myrtle Beach are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you think " Gorgeous Corner Lot E10 Oceanfront Home! Access to drive on 2 sides! 5br/3ba" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Myrtle Beach vacation homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Village and Date
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Have a Budget
Does your favorite rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single member of your company needs to be responsible for collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Although many rental homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds could be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If not, you have gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.