- Myrtle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis OCEANFRONT home was bespoke designed for the owner with the most great of everything. The home is handsomely laid out with everything you will need for a great family holiday.
ON-SITE INCLUDES INCLUDE: Organized activities for children, teens, and adults, arcade, b-ball, one mile of private beach with life guards, cycling, bingo, boating, kid ID wristbands, church services, crafts, concerts, dancing, discounts to local activities, fishing in lakes and surf, general store, golf cart units, horseshoes, meeting rooms, miniature golf, nature center, pavilion, ping-pong, indoor and outdoor pools (COMPLIMENTARY swimming lessons), recreation hall, shuffle ball, snack bar, 24-hour patrolling security, volleyball, ten mile-per-hour speed limit. Sea Lakes is a brilliant family-aligned community where you can feel peaceful letting the children have some freedom.
NEARBY THINGS TO DO: Over 100 golf courses, shows and theaters (Alabama, Legends In Concert, The Palace Theater, Carolina Opry Dixie Stampede, Medieval Times), great shopping including 2 Tanger Outlet Malls, Broadway at the Beach and Bearfoot Landing, amusement parks including The New Hard Rock Theme Park and as always The Family Kingdom Amusement Park with oceanfront waterslide. We also have two generous water parks, hundreds of miniature golf courses, batting cages, water sports, deep sea fishing, boat units, etc.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with special offers for property management companies, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted prices. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rentals available in the Myrtle Beach area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to come across a rental home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Myrtle Beach are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service problems that may occur.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think " Gorgeous Corner Lot E10 Oceanfront Home! Access to drive on 2 sides! 5br/3ba" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Myrtle Beach rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. A lot of groups plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Consider that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your family must be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints could eliminate a prospective rental. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental management company web sites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a blast? Ideally everything was fantastic and you are ready to reserve the property for next year. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.