- Myrtle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property5 to 10 min. drive distance to airport, eateries, shopping, attractions
Walking distance to the beach
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Katherine’s home, 5 bedrooms beach home at sea lakes, site # 1125
Myrtle Beach, south Carolina close to surfside beach (Holiday inn section)
** wi-fi connection and digital cable service
** golf cart rental available (with Sea Lakes)
** Bbq on the outdoor space
** Outside Shower
Our like new beach home is located in the sea lakes resort, a astonishing, family, entertainment facility right on the sea. Our home is located in the outstanding holiday inn section of sea lakes, it is a brief walk to the beach or seconds by golf cart (roughly 100 yards).
This 5 bedroom / 3.5 bath raised holiday home sleeps 12. Each bed comes with bed pad, blanket, comforter, and pillow.
There is also a dvd player.
Sea lakes is a gated community with 24-hour security and lifeguards patrolling the one-mile-long beach. Facilities include a new recreation center, indoor pool, olympic-size outdoor pool, Water park, kiddie pool, miniature golf, shuffleboard, b-ball, and playgrounds. Organized activities are offered for both children and adults. There is a camp store and snack bars. Eight fishing lakes are scattered all over the park. They give a children camp (nominal fee) for the children and have tons of great activities for them to do.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes provide Myrtle Beach area promotional magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Able to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons offer amazing opportunities.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning vacationers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe " Beach House for rent sleep12 people 2 minutes Walk from the beach" is the perfect rental property for your next trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Myrtle Beach rentals start booking early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Myrtle Beach rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Begin by choosing which specific area of Myrtle Beach you want to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental. One individual in your company will have to be responsible for collecting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the group looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Oftentimes the senior generation has trouble with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a family pet? Although a number of rentals allow dogs, rules and charges vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rental homes" for local property management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking " Beach House for rent sleep12 people 2 minutes Walk from the beach", as well as various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine in regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great home away from home. If not, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.