- Myrtle Beach
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyA memorable family holiday can be yours in this big, appealing home (site #A-17) just 500 feet from the beach with two levels of outdoor space and an sea view. Ideal for a generous or multi-family gathering. Appreciate all the niceties that award-winning Sea Lakes has to offer including 24/7 security in a gated community with direct beach access and lifeguards.
This home is in the Sea Lakes Community. "The owner ,operator or sponsor of this site or promotion is not affiliated with or sponsored by Sea Lakes Family Campground, LP., (the operator of Sea Lakes Family Campground), Sea Lakes Properties, The Jackson Companies or any of their subsidiaries."
During the off season I consider renting to couples or smaller groups at a reduced rate.
During peak season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, the max. occupancy is 16 total people and full weekly units only.
I speak with everybody by phone prior to renting a reservation.
BLOCKED reservations on my calendar represent those reservations made from another source.
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Myrtle Beach area promotional magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat visitors of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a rental home which fits their expectations and price range.
The majority of rentals in Myrtle Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Myrtle Beach vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you decide to book " 6 BR with Ocean View for 2-16 guests A-17", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Myrtle Beach rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Myrtle Beach rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Myrtle Beach you would like to explore, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey rental. One individual in your group needs to be in charge of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Oftentimes the older generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a family pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Myrtle Beach local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read The Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home really should be in good shape. Sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with another search.