- As low as $814/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 9 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 9 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 square feet
Updates for 2022 include brand new master bath with full shower. New porch furnishings on the oceanfront porch and the street side porch. New grille. New foos ball table in game room. New furnishings added and refreshed kitchenware!
Direct Oceanfront Pet Friendly Home in the Golden Mile of Myrtle Beach. This great property has 6,000 square feet of living space. Totally equipped kitchen with an addtional full refrigerator in laundry room. Modest additional kitchen with modest mini refrigerator in guest apartment above garage. Living/dining room combination with seating and sizable flat screen TV. Huge breakfast bar in kitchen. Separate den with full bar area overlooking the ocean. Second den upstairs overlooking the ocean with a big flat screen TV.
**** Master suite downstairs with private bath and a king sized bed. Additional oceanfront bedroom downstairs with a double bed and private bath with full shower. Upstairs oceanfront "window room" with a double bed that leads out to the oceanfront deck. Back bedroom with a double bed and humongous closet that leads to a second bedroom with a double bed. Full sized hall bath in hallway. Bedroom on back street corner with a double bed. Huge Master suite on the front right corner of the home facing the ocean with a king bed. Full sized bath and jetted tub with toilet. Make up counter and sink. This bedroom leads onto the deck facing the ocean. All these bedrooms surround an upstairs den/entertainment center with couch,chair and chaise. Plenty of room to sprawl and savor. Flat screen TV is supplied. Game room downstairs with ping pong table and card tables. You go upstairs off the downstairs game room is a modest kitchen with sink and modest frig. One bedroom has a double and a bunk bed with a modest balcony that overlooks the ocean. The second bedroom has a double bed and a twin bed that leads to an outside deck. A full bath is in the hallway. Door leads to outside deck streetside. All bedrooms have a flat screen TV. Huge flat screen TV in the living area as well. Dining on outside deck overlooking the ocean. Seating for six and six. Adirondack chairs for ocean viewing from an additional porch. Gas grille on front deck,street side with a table and surround seating. Also a charcoal grille. Driveway has plenty of parking for numerous cars. As you enter the home there is a deck with surround bench seating. And a picnic table. A charcoal grille is outside for barbeques. There is plenty of parking for six cars stacked. Or more! The front yard has a low fence and and walkway that leads to the ocean. Off the living room is a seperate deck with dining table and chairs and seating. Off the modest den is a deck with dining table and chairs and seating. The yard is giant and has an outside shower for when you come off the beach. Service for 20 in the kitchen. Huge home with tons of natural light,huge yard and tons of beach fun and memories. Come to Isle of the Palms and appreciate your stay in Myrtle Beach.
LINENS (bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, bath mats and kitchen towels) ARE NOT PROVIDED. LINEN PACKAGES ARE OFFERED AND CAN BE ORDERED WHEN YOU SIGN YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT. LINENS MUST BE REQUESTED 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND PAID FOR AS WELL.
Linens (bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, bath mats and kitchen towels) are not included. Linen packages are offered and can be ordered when you sign your rental agreement. Linens must be requested 2 weeks in advance and paid for as well.
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Units, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our complimentary mobile app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your journey easier!
Want your own property to be supplied here and in the RedAwning Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property everywhere guests shop for travel.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Golden Mile, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches. Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
How to book the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to book a Myrtle Beach rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Isle of the Palms ( 9 Bedroom home ) by RedAwning has 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.8 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles