- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Located in the Riverwalk at Arrowhead Country Golf Club, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath riverfront condo makes sure your Myrtle Beach hideaway is painless and breezy. Featuring a full kitchen, balcony, 3 TVs, community pools, and more, this well-appointed vacation rental was designed for you to relax. When you’re ready to step out, access 3 championship golf courses, walk along the Intracoastal Waterway, and check out the many iconic hotspots, including SkyWheel Myrtle Beach and Broadway at the Beach!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Remote-Work Friendly | Community Pool (Depth 3’ - 8’) | ~8 Miles to Myrtle Beach State Park
With plenty of amenities and attractions close by, this nautical condo accepts modest families or groups of friends to soak in the sun and fun!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Indoor/outdoor pools, exercise center, patio w/ grille
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private balcony, outdoor dining area, waterfront vistas
INDOOR LIVING: 3 cable TVs, couch seating, dining table (seats 6), shower/tub combo
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped w/ cooking basics, breakfast bar, toaster, blender, Keurig coffee maker, hot water pot, dishware/flatware, garbage disposal, spices, coffee bar (w/ coffee, tea & snacks)
GENERAL: Free WiFi (high speed), central air conditioning/heating, washer/dryer, laundry detergent, linens/towels, iron/board, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, hangers, trash bags, paper towels, board games
FAQ: Stairs required for entry, 2nd-floor condo
PARKING: Community lot (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
SAND & SURF: Ocean Park (8.1 miles), Myrtle Beach State Park (8.7 miles), 40th Ave N Surf Area (9.2 miles), Surfside Beach (12.7 miles), Windy Hill Beach (20.3 miles), North Myrtle Beach (23.6 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Hollywood Wax Museum (6.5 miles), Ripley's Believe It or Not! (6.8 miles), Family Kingdom Amusement Park (6.8 miles), SkyWheel Myrtle Beach (7.0 miles), WonderWorks Myrtle Beach (7.0 miles), Broadway at the Beach (7.2 miles), Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach (7.5 miles), Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show (13.9 miles), Barefoot Landing (19.5 miles), Alabama Theatre (19.6 miles), Alligator Adventure (19.7 miles), Professor Hacker's Dinosaur Adventure Golf (23.1 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Myrtlewood Golf Club (9.4 miles), Grande Dunes Golf Club (12.6 miles), Dunes Golf and Beach Club (14.9 miles), Arcadian Shores Golf Club (18.3 miles), Barefoot Resort & Golf (19.6 miles), Azalea Sands Golf Club (21.7 miles), Beachwood Golf Club (22.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Myrtle Beach International Airport (5.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This condo is on the building’s 2nd floor and does not include elevator access. It may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: Parking for trailers, motorbikes, or commercial cars is not allowed in the community lot
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Arrowhead Country Club and River Oaks Golf Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf and Myrtle Waves. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Speedway, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Myrtle Beach. To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Start by having your group decide on date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Riverfront Myrtle Beach Condo: Balcony & Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 3.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.2 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles