- As low as $68/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 2bd/2ba 3rd floor condo (no elevator) is conveniently located directly across the street from the beach and can accommodate 8 with 1 queen in the master bedroom, 2 sets of twin bunk beds in the 2nd bedroom and a sleeper couch in the living room. This adorable beach condo has everything you need for a great, economical, beach vacation. There is a completely equipped kitchen, tv's in both bedrooms as well as the living room, private balcony with ocean view and coin operated laundry onsite. You will have all the luxuries of home while on vacation at the beach. Unit also comes with 2 parking passes and complimentary Wi-Fi!
A Place At The Beach V is located on Shore Drive on the north end of Myrtle Beach and is your home away from home. The condominium building is just a short walk to the beach, Apache Pier and Ocean Annie's. The community features an outdoor, BBQ Area w/ charcoal grilles and picnic tables and is within close proximity to all the attractions, dining & shopping that North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach have to offer.
Free Fun Supplied Every Day! To enhance your vacation experience, North Beach Realty includes Xplorie, which means you get complimentary admissions to some of the most trendy attractions everyday of your stay!!
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myrtle Beach Beaches and Hibben Memorial Park. Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range and Ripley's Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Nicely decorated & well maintained 2nd row condo + FREE DAILY ACTIVITIES! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Nicely decorated & well maintained 2nd row condo + FREE DAILY ACTIVITIES!?Book Online Get Information Call: