- As low as $113/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Please note that Elliott Beach Units charges a 2.5% credit card surcharge if the card used is a credit card. Debit cards do not incur the charge.
Please note that a valid Visa or MasterCard must be placed on file with Elliott Beach Units for incidentals.
Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
A calming vacation awaits you when you book your stay at Ocean Forest Villas 305B in striking Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This enchanting third floor two-bedroom, two-bath beach condo features a spectacular Atlantic Ocean view from the master bedroom and balcony. This condo is very airy and cavernous.Ocean Forest Villas 305B provides two window air conditioners. Spend quality time with the family while you savor the flatscreen TVs and plush furnishings that will make you feel right at home. WiFi is also supplied. There is a full size kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. There's no need to travel to eateries when you can make delicious meals right in your very own kitchen.Step just outside your oceanview condo, and you will find two shining swimming pools. Laugh with the kids as they frolic in the kiddie pool or play at the oceanfront playground. There is an extraordinary oceanfront workout trail for those looking to get in a workout and take in the pretty coastal scenery of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.Ocean Forest Villas 305B provides a grille, which is very handy for the fisherman bringing home his ocean catch of the day. There are welcoming outside showers by the pool and the beach, as well as gazebos directly located on the beach. Ocean Forest Vilas 305B has a no smoking policy, as well as no motorbikes or trailers allowed. There are no elevators at this beach resort.Stroll just a short distance on the private walkway across the street to find the elegant Atlantic Ocean. Miles of wide, sandy beaches, hot South Carolina sunshine, and days of enjoyment await you. Collect shells and splash in the rolling waves that constantly find their way to the shore. Try your skills at parasailing, horseback riding, surfing, swimming, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, blue crabbing, building sandcastles, or just playing with the kids in the amazing Atlantic Ocean.Spend a day at the thrilling Family Kingdom Amusement Park, where you will find an old fashioned wooden roller coaster and many delectable carnival foods. There are many championship golf courses and many memories awaiting you in pretty Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Book your stay today at Ocean Forest Villas 305B, an oceanview condo that rests near the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean.
2 OUTDOOR POOLS
2 OUTDOOR HEATED HOT TUB
3RD FLOORING CONDO NO ELEVATOR
OUTSIDE SHOWER BY POOL & BEACH
GAZEBOS ON BEACH
PRIVATE WALKWAY TO OCEAN
OCEANFRONT WORKOUT TRAIL
COIN OPERATED W/D ON 2ND FLOORING
RENOVATED WINTER 2022
2 PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
Bed Linens and Towels Included
1 Queen Beds
1 Double Beds
1 Twin beds
Animals - not allowed
Smoking - not allowed
Check in at the Ocean Forest Villas Office
5601 North Ocean Blvd. Unit C-101
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: 866- 878-2750
CHECK IN 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. (June-Aug. 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.) or as soon as your rental property has been cleaned or inspected. Check-in time may be extended for special cleaning and maintenance. Please be aware that many accommodations may not be ready in-season until after 3 pm. Please call for special instructions on late arrivals. Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
CHECK OUT 10:00 a.m. or earlier.
CHECK IN DATE Units rent from SATURDAY to SATURDAY and others from SUNDAY to SUNDAY, June-August. Please note in the unit description the days each unit is rented. For reservations less than a week during June - August, please call 5 days prior to the arrival date. September to May there is a minimum number of nights stay and arrival/departure days may vary for this period depending upon company policy and individual property restrictions.
back to top
LATE ARRIVAL A key will not be made available until full payment is received and we have a valid MasterCard or Visa on file.
If arriving after hours, you will need to phone our office to obtain the lock box code. (800) 525-0225
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Ocean Forest Villas 305B - 2 BR/2BA Ocean View Condo Renovated December 2022 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles