- As low as $128/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Please note that Elliott Beach Units charges a 2.5% credit card surcharge if the card used is a credit card. Debit cards do not incur the charge.
Please note that a valid Visa or MasterCard must be placed on file with Elliott Beach Units for incidentals.
Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
Treat yourself to the oceanview condominium of Ocean Forest Villas 312A. Let the sandy beach of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina refresh you as the tide rolls onto the shore. Ocean Forest Villas 312A is a two-bedroom, two-full-bath third floor condominium. Savor breakfast in your pajamas with the well-equipped kitchen to meet your needs. An oceanview from the master bedroom and private balcony brighten your days and nights with a view of the ocean across the street.This Myrtle Beach vacation rental has WIFI access, flatscreen CCTVs and DVD players. This beach vacation has monthly winter units available and central heat and air conditioning.Ocean Forest Villas 312A has two outdoor pools, a kiddie pool and two outdoor hot tubs. An outside shower keeps the sand where it belongs so you can go where you want, when you want. Be sure to take advantage of the gas grille and appreciate picnic dinners. This vacation is a day at the beach. Hunt for treasures, build castles, jump the waves and get lost in a book.Myrtle Beach's water sports have something for everybody. Sailing, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing and kayaking give you an idea of the fun ahead. Spy for dolphins from the pier, ride a rollercoaster at the beach, take a Jeep tour and have a dinner cruise.Golfing at Myrtle Beach, SC is a great way to vacation with many championship courses and golf packages for everybody. Have some fun shopping in stores and outlet malls where you can find more treasures. Catch a Pelicans game, visit the arboretum, zoo farm and museums.Family-friendly eateries, with award winning chefs tempt your palate with local seafood. Discover your favorite place to eat, grab a coffee and share a delicious dessert. Be sure to find time for great performances throughout Myrtle Beach nightlife with live concerts, theatre and comedy shows.Ocean Forest Villas 312A is a great vacation condo where friends and family can come together and make memories. Make Myrtle Beach your vacation home away from home.
2 OUTDOOR POOLS
2 OUTDOOR HEATED HOT TUBS
OUTSIDE SHOWER BY POOL & BEACH
GAZEBOS ON BEACH
PRIVATE WALKWAY TO OCEAN
OCEANFRONT WORKOUT TRAIL
MUST CROSS STREET TO BEACH
32" FLATSCREEN MASTER BEDROOM
COIN OPERATED W/D ON 2ND FLOORING
3RD FLOORING CONDO NO ELEVATOR
2 PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE
Bed Linens and Towels Included
1 Queen Beds
2 Twin beds
1 Sleeper Sofas QUEEN
Animals - not allowed
Smoking - not allowed
Check in at the Ocean Forest Villas Office
5601 North Ocean Blvd. Unit C-101
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: 866- 878-2750
CHECK IN 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. (June-Aug. 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.) or as soon as your rental property has been cleaned or inspected. Check-in time may be extended for special cleaning and maintenance. Please be aware that many accommodations may not be ready in-season until after 3 pm. Please call for special instructions on late arrivals. Please note that the minimum check-in age is 25.
CHECK OUT 10:00 a.m. or earlier.
CHECK IN DATE Units rent from SATURDAY to SATURDAY and others from SUNDAY to SUNDAY, June-August. Please note in the unit description the days each unit is rented. For reservations less than a week during June - August, please call 5 days prior to the arrival date. September to May there is a minimum number of nights stay and arrival/departure days may vary for this period depending upon company policy and individual property restrictions.
back to top
LATE ARRIVAL A key will not be made available until full payment is received and we have a valid MasterCard or Visa on file.
If arriving after hours, you will need to phone our office to obtain the lock box code. (800) 525-0225
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Carolina Opry Theater and The Carolina Opry are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Seventieth Avenue North Shopping Center. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Myrtle Beach. To find the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Myrtle Beach restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Ocean Forest Villas 312A - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Ocean View Condo with Outdoor Swimming Pool, Hot Tub and Kiddie Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon check in. message the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.8 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.9 miles