- As low as $208/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Come and relax at this handsome, freshly refreshed suite located at the Compass Cove Resort
With ocean vistas, you don’t want to miss out on the time of your life while seeing what Myrtle Beach has to offer!
Convenient parking garage offers covered parking steps from your door.
Dogs allowed (pet fee $25/nighttime, weight up to 30 pounds).
We will provide everything you need during your stay in this freshly modernized unit!
There are 2 queen size beds that will accommodate up to 4 guests.
The kitchenette with granite countertops includes a sink, mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and a Keurig.
The bathroom is full-size, featuring a granite countertop, toilet, and tub/shower.
For painless check in, this unit is also equipped with a keypad. This accepts you to skip the lines at the front desk upon arrival and relieves your worries of having to carry around a key or card.
Upon entering the suite, linens for each bed and towels (for 4 people) will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
The Compass Cove Resort has magnificent amenities such as complimentary parking on premises, multiple indoor and outdoor pools, lazy rivers, 7 hottub hot tubs, and a sizable kid-friendly water area!
This is a dog friendly suite; additional fee applies ($25 per nighttime)
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
PLEASE NOTE - Compass Cove does not allow guests to utilize their onsite eateries (including tiki bar and coffee shop), kids slide area, exercise area, and laundry facility
Guests will have access to complimentary parking, multiple indoor and outdoor pools, lazy rivers, hot tubs, and a enormous kid friendly water play area!
The Resort is conveniently located only 2 miles away from the Myrtle Beach Airport!
There is a Wal-Mart located on 17th Ave for you to obtain any additional items you may need.
This resort is in the heart of Myrtle Beach and close to everything including the Convention Center, Sports Center, Sky Wheel, the Pavilion, Broadway at the Beach, shopping, and dining.
The Compass Cove is very close to many great places like: - The MBIA
- The Boardwalk and promenade
- Broadway at the beach
- The Sky Wheel
- The Family Kingdom
- Medieval Time Dinner & Tournament - River City Cafe
- Captain’s Quarters Resort
- Jimmy John’s
- John’s Restaurant
- Harry’s Breakfast Pancakes
- Plantation House of Pancakes
Local Bars and Taverns:
- Three Steps Down Grille & Tavern
- Coastal Wine Boutique & Tasting Room - Dirty Don’s Oyster Bar & Grille
- The Bowery
- Knuckleheads Bar & Grille
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grandiose Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach stores along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the close by House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from spectacular stores and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can appreciate a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the amazing Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, savor one of the many restaurant selections, including the famed Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab a daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best vistas in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just a few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset walk down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!
Most of our guests that stay with us use Uber or Lyft!
Other Things to Note:
Only guests who booked the suite are allowed in it.
This is not a hotel room but a privately owned suite.
Per Resort Rules peaceful time is 11pm-6am.
All suites managed by us have code locks for the doors, so there is no need to waste time checking in at the front lobby, all access codes will be sent to you on the day of check in by 4pm.
Parking passes as well as pool wristbands (where required) will already be waiting for you in your suite. All rooms are completely furnished and equipped with basic kitchen silverware such as silverware and plates/bowls.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not supplied by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desk will have none of your information and will not assist you.
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay (additional pet fee apply: $25 per day), size limit: up to 25-30 pounds.
PET RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
* Family Animals are limited to dogs only. No family pets other than dogs are allowed on the property.
* The dog cannot weigh more than 25-30 pounds.
* No aggressive breed of dog is allowed.
* Dogs have to be domesticated and trained.
* Dogs must be carried when in elevators.
* A limit of only two (2) dogs per unit is allowed.
* Guests bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face eviction from the property.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash and under owner control at all times while on property.
* Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
* Bathrooms cannot be used for dog grooming. Any damage caused to the plumbing by violating this rule will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Dogs are not allowed in any area where food is served.
* No dogs are allowed in pool, sundeck or exercise room areas.
* The HOA has the right to remove the dog and place it in a kennel should the dog become a nuisance and owner cannot be reached. Charges for the removal of the dog and any related charges including charges made by the kennel are the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Service animals used for the sole purpose of aiding a person with a disability are allowed, and should be clearly marked as a working animal. No pet costs are assessed for service animals. Pets whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are included with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by Airbnb messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
This condo is located in Myrtle Beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Splashes Oceanfront Water Park and Nightmare Haunted House are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Myrtle Beach rental booking tips:
When to go & When to book:
- Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 343 Compass Cove · Wave n' Sea. Pets are welcome. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach destination you long to visit, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 2.2 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.7 miles