- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Indoor pool
- Near coin laundry
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location and Luxury! Those words could not be more true when describing this striking, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse condo located at Sand Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. This unit offers roughly 1,200 square feet of living space, upsized private balcony, 10 foot ceilings, and floor to ceiling glass for unobstructed oceanfront vistas!
This is a 12th floor penthouse suite at the Sand Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. This ocean front apartment is entirely furnished with 2 full-size beds, 1 king bed, and a queen-sized sleeper couch. Guests will have access to multiple dressers and closets for storage, TV with basic cable in each room, complimentary wifi, 2 private bathrooms, vanity, and a completely functioning kitchen. In addition to the charming, modern updates inside, this condo has its own private balcony from which past guests have appreciated spotting dolphins and watching handsome sunsets! Guests can literally see the ocean through the glass windows in every room of the condo; even the kitchen! Bedroom 1: The first bedroom on the left when you enter the condo is the guest bedroom. This bedroom offers two full-size beds, dresser and closet for storage, TV, and private bathroom. The bedroom offers floor-to-ceiling glass with the most gorgeous ocean vistas! The bathroom features a vanity, tub/shower, toilet, closet space, and beautiful tile work.
Bedroom 2: The second bedroom is located on the right side of the condo once you enter the property. This bedroom features a king size bed and access to the oceanfront balcony. This bedroom offers a walk-in closet area, and TV with basic cable. The washer and dryer are located in the closet area, and the bathroom is just outside the bedroom in the hallway.
The kitchen is handsome and features matching, full-size appliances, stove and oven, full size microwave, dishwasher, and kitchen sink. The granite countertops are beautiful and compliment the backsplash very well! The kitchen is fully supplied with basic cookware, silverware, dishes and cups, and everything you may need to whip something up! For guests who prefer to dine out, Myrtle Beach has hundreds of amazing dining options within a short drive or by foot. Of course, many eateries offer delivery as well.
The living room features a queen-size sleeper couch that will comfortably accommodate 1-2 guests. In addition, the living room features a coffee table, end table with lamps, TV with cable, ceiling fan, computer workstation, dining table and chairs, and access to the oceanfront balcony. The dining table is brand new as of Winter 2021!
All bath towels, toiletries, linens, and linens are supplied. We also provide starter amenities such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, and conditioner for each reservation. A hair dryer is also supplied for your use as well.
This property has been very well maintained and is in immaculate condition. The homeowners spared no expense! If this vacation rental couldn't get any better, please note that in January of 2022, all carpeting in the bedrooms will be removed and new floor will be installed. The bathrooms will be getting a major upgrade. All new drapery will be installed. Once these updates have been finished, we will update the listing with new photos! The balcony floor was resurfaced in the Winter of 2021.
Sand Dunes also offers many indoor and outdoor pools, jacuzzis, sauna, onsite eateries, giant arcade, and even more amenities for you and your family to appreciate before calming in this beautiful unit.
Other Conveniences and Entertainment: **PLEASE NOTE** Our guests do NOT have access to the on site waterpark or the movie theater. They do, however, have access to many other amenities such as:
Pool bands are not required from September 2022- through Memorial day
ATM on premises
Coin operated laundry facility
Vending and ice machines
Convenience store on site
On-Site Eateries: (Seasonal hours may apply)
Oceanside 74 Pizza & Pasta - Located in the Sand Dunes Resort
Oceanside 74 Parlor - Located in the Sand Dunes Resort
Ocean Sweets - Located in the Sand Dunes Resort
Beachfront Kitchen and Bar - Located next door at the North Shore Hotel
Starbucks - Located next door at the Grande Cayman Resort
River City Cafe - Located at the Sand Dunes Resort
The departure cleaning fee is in place to compensate the cleaner, the cost of toiletries, and the laundering of the towels, linens, and linens. We really want to make your experience with us as economical as possible! If desired, we can accommodate daily housekeeping or mid staying cleaning requests for a modest fee. Just let us know what you need and we'll be happy to work with you!
Guests should be advised that this is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is prohibited in the studio AND on the balcony. Should any smoking occur, the full amount of the security deposit will be retained. Sand Dunes Resort does not allow motorbikes or family pets. The kiddie water park behind the resort is a privately owned facility and access to it is restricted.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Dunes Golf and Beach Club and Grand Dunes Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Treasure Island Mini Golf and The Children's Museum of South Carolina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as swimming.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Myrtle Beach vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your group choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Penthouse! Stunning views! Sand Dunes Room 1234 - Sleeps 8! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, email the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.2 miles