- As low as $82/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness center
- Furnished balcony
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
Wow! Absolutely beautiful condo that will keep you coming back year after year! This corner end unit has an open floor plan, and while it's considered a studio, the unit still offers the same amount of space as a 1 bedroom apartment. This 6th floor condo offers vistas of the ocean from ANYWHERE in the listing as soon as you walk through the front door.
The unit is ideal for 6 guests and offers 2 queen beds, queen sleeper couch, full kitchen, and a full kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances. Also featured is a 65 inch curved TV, bespoke rock fireplace, granite countertops, rock backsplashes, bistro table, and high top balcony furnishings!
This upsized studio apartment has been completely refreshed with the most handsome updates and decor. Our guests really adore how modern and beachy this listing feels! Be sure to pack light as we provide all towels, linens, linens, and basic kitchen necessities for your stay. We'll also provide a few starter amenities such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
The Oceanfront Caravelle Resort has a humongous heated outdoor pool, giant kids play pool, lazy river, hot tub, beach bar, 7th floor indoor hot pool along with two hot tubs also. Caravelle is a ideal resort for you and your family.
Caravelle Resort and Tower both have laundry facilities, and guests of both the Tower and Resort have access to all pools, kiddie pools, exercise center and arcade within both buildings. Our guests do not have access to the tiki bar and restaurant located onsite.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Carolina Opry Theater and The Carolina Opry are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Jungle Safari Mini Golf and Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range. Myrtle Beach Sling Shot and Chapin Memorial Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
When to visit Myrtle Beach & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Book your Myrtle Beach rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Oceanview Studio Suite~Caravelle 610 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Oceanview Studio Suite~Caravelle 610?Book Online Get Information Call: