- As low as $276/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 10 bedrooms
- Fitness center
- Iron/ironing board
- On the waterfront
- Sleeps 4
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 10 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
For an escape to the beach look no further!
Our ocean view studio has a cavernous living area with 2 queen beds, full bathroom and a full kitchen.
Great vistas of the Atlantic Ocean can be found from the sizable balcony overlooking the pool.
Located in Myrtle Beach, on Golden Mile, close to shopping, dining, golf and everything Myrtle Beach is known for!
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming!!!
With ocean vistas, you don’t want to miss out on the time of your life while seeing what Myrtle Beach has to offer!
This ocean view studio vacation condo is located on the 6th floor in Caravelle Resort.
Convenient parking garage offers covered parking on the 6th floor, steps from your door.
We provide everything that you’ll need.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave.
The kitchen comes supplied with Keurig, toaster, pots and pans, and much more.
The bathroom is full-size, featuring a granite countertop, toilet, and tub/shower.
There are 2 queen size beds that will accommodate up to 4 guests.
For simple check in, this unit is also equipped with a keypad. This accepts you to skip the lines at the front desk upon arrival and relieves your worries of having to carry around a key or card.
Upon entering the suite, linens for each bed and towels (for 4 people) will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
The Caravelle Resort has phenomenal amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, outdoor pool and hot tubs, sundeck/lawn, and exercise center.
Located on the 7th floor, the enclosed pool facility at Caravelle features an indoor pool and a relaxing hot tub.
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT included.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
If you need to bring your furry friend, please check our pet friendly properties.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
Please be advised
This Resort is no cash Resort, which means it doesn’t hold a payment method for AirBNB guests. The TIKI bar and restaurant doesn’t accept other forms of payment such as cash, credit or debit. As a result of this change Tiki bar and restaurant will not serve AirBNb guests. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The Caravelle Resort is located on the north end of the city of Myrtle Beach in an fresh area two miles from the hustle and bustle of the downtown hotel section but close to all the great attractions the Grandiose Strand has to offer - Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Skywheel,Barefoot Landing, the Pirate's Voyage and Carolina Opry theaters, and much more.
Most of our guests that stay with us use Uber or Lyft!
Other Things to Note:
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not supplied by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desk will have none of your information and will not assist you.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages.
Guests are supplied with a high level of customer service.
Inquiries and questions are answered promptly.
I'm available to guests by Airbnb messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Treasure Island Mini Golf and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Strategies to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer months are high season in Myrtle Beach. Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental home in the Myrtle Beach area:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 603 CR · On Coastal Time. has 10 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 4.5 miles
- Fun Plaza - 4.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.9 miles