- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Video library
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1680 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1680 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Location, Location, Location D 11 "Beach Haven" is a attractively decorated 5 Bdrm 3.5 bath freshly modernized home located just 75 yards to the ocean as well as the waterpark, pools, mini golf and arcade.
This home features a brand new kitchen with all stainless appliances and granite countertops. Entirely outfitted for your dinning and drinks pleasures, enormous dining table and plenty of comfortable seating for watching the huge flat screen TV.
It has an broad furnished deck overlooking the canal where you can dine alfresco or just sit and watch the sunset.
The half bath is privately located on the main floor.
This home has one en-suite Queen bedroom on the main floor with full tub/shower combo and flat screen TV.
There is another master Queen bdrm with en-suite on the second floor with flat screen TV and private deck access overlooking the canal.
The other Queen bdrm is cavernous with sizable closet, flat screen TV and Jack and Jill bath.
One bunk one has twin over full with twin trundle and shared bath.
The other bunk room has twin over twin bunk, ideal for your teenagers.
The parking level has covered outdoor seating with flat screen TV. It also has a bar top and 6 bar stools, Double swing and Gas grille.
Also includes outdoor Hot/cold shower.
There is parking for 3 cars and charging area for golf cart. There are security cameras under the home. These are for you protection as well as the home. They in no way invade your privacy.
**GOLF CART NOT PROVIDED WITH RENTAL**
We are able to maintain a high level of quality for our guests if we keep a few simple rules:
-If you're looking for a place to event...please move on to another property.
-Must be 25 to rent (families)and must be present with renters at all times
-No family pets of any kind
-No smoking, vaping or drugs allowed
We want you to appreciate your stay and hope you return year after year.
You will be required to purchase a parking pass from Ocean Lakes. If you use "Express" it is $10.00 per day, per car, you can avoid the lines and drive straight to the property. If you get your passes upon arrival it is $12.00 per day per car at the registration building.
Check in: 3:00pm Check out 11:00am
Ocean Lakes is a family-aligned, 24 hour gated security patrolled community with a multitude of amenities. It is located in Myrtle Beach and is the most complete oceanfront campground on the east coast on over 300 acres. With nearly a mile of privately owned beachfront, it also features fresh water lakes great for fishing. Facilities on site in the campground include a heated indoor pool, an outdoor olympic size pool and a brand new full size waterpark complete with kiddie area, lazy river and slides.
Golf cart rental is available on the premises.
There are also 3 snack bars, coffee shop, an arcade with 80+ games, an outdoor theatre with scheduled events, playgrounds, basketball courts, shuffle board courts, corn hole courts, mini golf, and recreation center with activities including BINGO and ceramics.
There are "camps" you can register your kids for including surf lesions, tie-dying, scavenger hunts, etc.
*Please see web-site for activities during your stay
All Ocean Lakes Campground rules, policies and SC laws apply. Any Ocean Lakes or home rule violations may result in removal with no refund.
The owner shall NOT be responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to any guest on the property.
Security cameras are installed outside and underneath the home. These are for your protection as well as the home and in no way invade your privacy.
"The Owner, operator of this site or promotion is not affiliated with or sponsored by Ocean Lakes Family Campground, L.P., (the operator of Ocean Lakes Family Campground), Ocean Lakes Properties, The Jackson Companies or any of their subsidiaries."
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Myrtle Beach Colored School Museum and Atalaya Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Magnolia Lake and Ocean Lakes Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse. Discover the area's water adventures with water tubing, parasailing, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefect Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Perfect Beach location steps to the ocean & activities Ocean Lakes has to offer. has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If not, call the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.