- As low as $94/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming in this one-bedroom oceanfront condo that sleeps up to 6 guests.
Separate bedroom with 2 full size beds and living room with Murphy bed.
This oceanfront condo is in a great location with beautiful vistas.
There are 2 full beds in the bedroom, comfortable queen Murphy Bed in the living room.
Guests have access to all full-sized kitchen appliances, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker (Keurig).
There is an ironing board and iron in the unit for fast presses.
There is the ability to close doors to each section of condo unit and turn them into 2 private bedrooms.
Each room has a door to access the kitchen and bathroom without disturbing the other sleeping event.
During your stay at this condo, you will be supplied with; linens on all beds, toilet paper, a roll of paper towel, shampoo/conditioner and soap (starter kit).
The resort does not offer pool towels, please bring any additional towels either for the beach or the pool, along with beach accessories.
Guests have access to indoor and outdoor pools and spas, lazy river, surface parking and parking garage.
The Boardwalk parking garage is located diagonal across the street at 2305 N Ocean Blvd.
There is a horseshoe driveway for drop- off in front of the Resort Tower for convenience.
No parking is allowed on the 1st floor of the garage as per condo association.
***PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY PARKING PASSES YOU WILL NEED, IF IT'S MORE THAN 2. THANK YOU
The Boardwalk Resort is located in downtown of Myrtle Beach, close to all the great attractions the Grandiose Strand has to offer - Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Skywheel, Barefoot Landing, the Pirate's Voyage and Carolina Opry theaters, and much more.
Most of our guests use Uber or Lyft to get around!
Other Things to Note:
This is a SELF-CATERING vacation condo. Totally equipped kitchen includes, pots/pans, dishware, glassware, silverware, bowls, toaster, coffee maker and other convenient items for cooking and preparing meals.
There is no daily housekeeping.
Bath towels, hand towels and bed linens/pillows are supplied.
First supply of soap, toilet paper, paper towel and trash bags are supplied.
Ice is located on ground floor next to elevator entry hall, by the pool.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
If you need to bring your furry friend, please check our pet friendly properties.
As per HOA:
No items or trash left outside the front door, no items hanging from balcony. On-site trash compactor for disposing trash bags is located across the street on the property, or around the building to the right- in the parking lot when exiting the property PLEASE DISPOSE OF GARBAGE WHEN CHECKING OUT.
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and they can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. While parking is ample, it is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time.
The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages.
Guests are included with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. With water skiing, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- To book the best rental within budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Myrtle Beach attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental in Myrtle Beach:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Sea Forever. Oceanfront. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.8 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles