- As low as $132/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beachfront location
- DVD player
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Theme parks
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 750 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We are ready to welcome you to our Ocean View King Suite located at the handsome Forest Dunes Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!
Our suite can sleep up to four guests and is available exclusively through the official On-Site Rental provider.
Our Ocean View King Suite features all the amenities of home including:
• King Bed
• Living Room with Sleeper Couch
• Private Balcony
• Totally Equipped Kitchen
• 1.5 Bath
• Electric Coffee Pot
• Hair Dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• 2 TV’s
• DVD Player
• Free In-Room Coffee
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Free Toiletries
Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three-nighttime stays during the remainder of the year. Décor can vary from unit to unit.
FOREST DUNES RESORT AMENITIES
The Forest Dunes Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our suite you will be able to relax and appreciate your vacation completely with our array of water features and guest amenities.
Our amenities include:
• Outdoor pool (seasonal)
• Outdoor lazy river and whirlpool (seasonal)
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor kiddie pool (seasonal)
• Seasonal onsite restaurant and bar
• Free Wi-Fi
• Exercise center
• Oceanfront lawn
• Beach access
• Elevators in the building
• Golf & Entertainment Department
• VMB Discounts Card
*Each adult will be included a wristband at the time of arrival. Wristbands are needed to access pools; each adult will need a wristband for pool deck entry. Wristbands are also needed to access the lobby from 10pm ‐ 7am and access the fourth-floor parking garage crosswalk and stairwell.
*There will be a $50 charge each for lost or damaged wristbands.
THE FOREST DUNES RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we adore about the Forest Dunes Resort is the convenient location. The property is located centrally in Myrtle Beach, making it simple to get to places on both the south end and north ends of Myrtle Beach. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from the Forest Dunes Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
• Linens & Towels supplied COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• Free Toiletries
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest painless. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
Note: Due to unforseen circumstances such as maintenance issues, there are rare occasions that the resort may need to place you in a comparible unit.
*Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this resort is near theme parks and on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Northwood Shopping Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myrtle Beach Beaches and Anderson Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range and Captain Hook's Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- To get the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking your Myrtle Beach rental:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Spacious Ocean View Suite at Great Resort + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
Ready to book Spacious Ocean View Suite at Great Resort + Official On-Site Rental Privileges?Book Online Get Information Call: