- As low as $444/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Video games
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1156 square feet
Concierge Realty is proud to present luxury villas at Marriott's OceanWatch.
We are able to offer 7 nighttime weekly units with check-in on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only. This ad is for Sunday Check-In Only. Please inquire about the other specific check-in days.
Book at this resort for the most sought after season, the most sort after villas.
The most elegant and fresh oceanfront resort in Myrtle Beach. Most weeks available! Contact us with your dates and reserve for summer now. Finest prices available through us.
Savor the luxury of a first class resort, direct beach access and simple accessibility to world acclaimed golf, spas, eateries, entertainment, shopping and wildlife. This is a premier destination for families because of the beaches and plethora or activities.
The resort offers many scheduled daily activities such as water aerobics, morning stretch, basketball games. The oceanside pool has two levels, a waterfall and offers complimentary lounge chairs. The 'woodsy' section is more shaded and features a water slide, dive-in movies, mini-splash park, treehouse, playground and shuffleboard. The hottub is near the salt water pool. There is a exercise center, sauna, indoor pool, ping pong and pool table. There is an onsite spa.
No need to fly to your vacation - drive to Oceanwatch and you will be delighted by this well appointed, gorgeously designed resort.
The Covid-19 pandemic is considered a foreseeable risk. By accepting this rental agreement and providing payment information, the guest acknowledges and accepts the risk that the pandemic may prevent travel or occupancy of the rental unit and that this will not serve as a basis for requesting a refund. Unavailable amenities, pool, beach, theme park, etc. does not merit a refund. This clause specifically removes the obligation of the owner to provide a habitable unit, if the cause is due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Vrbo calendar helps provide availability and estimated price quote. Always inquire with the agent and do not reserve airfare until your confirmation has been received.
Any issues with resort service, accommodations, physical plant, amenities, etc. are the direct responsibility of the developer and must be handled through the resort, not Concierge Realty. Photos are thought to be really representative of the resort and accommodations. Any variation from the photo and actual property are unintentional, so guests are encouraged to do their own due diligence prior to reserving. Any variance or disruption including but not limited to remodel, unavailable conveniences, change in decor, etc. during the stay, whether announced prior to reservation, occurring during the stay or announced after confirmation, is a matter stringently between the guest and resort, are not deceptive advertising, breach of contract or the responsibility of Concierge Realty.
Note that the images are representative of this villa and that a specific view type is not implied nor promised by virtue of the images. A specific view category must be addressed with rental agent. Concierge Realty reserved the right to reserve any view category unless one has been agreed upon in writing. The resort confirmation will show the view designation and the villa will be placed within that view category unless, in a rare instance the view will be noted as "not guaranteed" in which case the resort reserves the right to place the guest anywhere within the property. Issues regarding view within the guaranteed view category are to be addressed with the resort management as Concierge Realty is not responsible for villa placement.
Please be advised that if a non-domestic credit card is used to reserve a vacation rental, additional costs may be incurred.
All details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Any questions with regard to view, amenities, linens configuration, decor or other details should be addressed with Concierge Realty, Winter Garden, FL.
Guests are encouraged to do their own due diligence to assure that the resort and villa will meet their expectations.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this villa is near theme parks and on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Treasure Island Mini Golf, or check out an event or a game at Myrtle Beach Sports Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Myrtle Beach rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Myrtle Beach rental home:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Myrtle Beach trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Myrtle Beach rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Spacious two bedroom at Marriott's OceanWatch Villas, Over 450 Vrbo reviews! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.9 miles