- As low as $171/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1150 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SUNNNY BEACHES AWAITS YOU!
Harbour Lights™ is the ideal place to plant yourself as you discover everything this oceanside beauty has to offer. Appreciate the 60+ miles of beach that stretch from Myrtle Beach to Charleston.
Approximately 1150 square feet, this Two-Bedroom Combined suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 queen Bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a full kitchen, dining room, 2 bathrooms, and laundry in unit. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: BBQ Grills, Biking, Kids's Pool, Clubhouse, Concierge, Fire Pit, Exercise Room, Game Room, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Kid's Activities, Laundry Facilities, Lazy River, On-Site Security and Outdoor Pool.
World Class Golf Courses
Broadway at the Beach
Deep Sea Fishing
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to Harbour Lights is Myrtle Beach International (MYR) which is 6 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Security guard located at the front gate to handle phone calls and late arrivals.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open March - September: 24 hours; October - February: Mon- Sun: 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at Harbour Lights, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Parking on site, no charge, one primary pass and one secondary/visitors pass per reservation. RV parking is not allowed. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the month of May could present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
There are a limited number of buildings that have elevators. Most resort units will require at least one flight of stairs to access. Rooms that are wheelchair accessible are limited. You must be booked into an ADA unit in order to receive one upon check-in.
Knot’s Bar & Grille open during Summer Season.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Myrtle Waves and Broadway Grand Prix are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall. Pavilion Nostalgia Park and Wonderworks are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Myrtle Beach. To book the best rental home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Animating Harbour Lights, 2 Bedroom Combined has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles