- As low as $312/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 820 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 820 square feet
Palm Tree Heaven
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate this sea-themed bungalow near the ocean for your next trip to South Carolina! This adorable bungalow comes equipped with a full, well-equipped kitchen for painless meal preparation. Guests will also have access to the shared, community pool close by. Snowbird discounts for seasonal long-term stays are available, too!
What's close by:
This home is an extraordinary location for travelers, set in a peaceful neighborhood but still very close to tons of attractions and stores. The home is only a block and a half away from the public beaches. It is also three miles away from loads of fun including the SkyWheel, Pier 14 Restaurant and Parlor, and the Ripley's Believe it or Not! A grocery store, zip line/ropes course, and miniature golf are just down the block, and the Myrtle Beach Airport is a mile away.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is a two-car max. allowed for this home and neighborhood. Excess cars are subject to towing. Parking passes will be labeled for Car 1 and Car 2. You must have your parking pass displayed at all times while parked on the property. Use the designated spot in front of the home. Your second car must display a parking pass as well when parked in any unnumbered space. The HOA does not allow motorbikes, trailers, boats, RVs, campers, golf carts, or scooters to be parked on the property and they are very strict about the parking rules here.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
Other tax number: 4431504014244315040142
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. With jet skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Myrtle Beach rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Reserve your rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental home in Myrtle Beach:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful beach cottage with pool - just steps from the ocean has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Myrtle Beach attraction you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 1.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.9 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.1 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Beautiful beach cottage with pool - just steps from the ocean?Book Online Get Information Call: