- As low as $312/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: outside smoking is permitted.
- On the beach
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 1560 sq ft (145 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Whale watching nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1560 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Complete home very short walk to beach
This home has 2 full bathrooms and four bedrooms, three with Queen size beds and enormous walk in closets and ceiling fans, and the fourth a sun room bedroom with a full sized day bed and twin trundle.A pack and play infant bed. A sizable living area with ceiling fan, and separate dining area, a well outfitted kitchen with dish washer and a infant high chair all with an open concept and a laundry area with washer and dryer. Central heat and air with wall unit also in sun room bedroom for additional cooling if needed. Board games, wii game system with games. DVD movie library. Extremely well supplied kitchen with extras like milk shake maker, Margarita maker. A covered carport, a charcoal grille, 4 beach chairs, covered front porch with ceiling fan and mood lighting. Units are all Saturday to Saturday during peak season.
Discount prices after peak season, and nightly units allowed with 3 nighttime minimum.
Long term monthly offer an even better rate. Monthly units includes car pass.
Use of all Ocean Lake Free Conveniences,pools, water part, etc. and use of other modest fee amenities at renters expense. Expanded cable service, Wifi, Keyless entry with new pass code each renter, cleaning supplied at check out. There are 5 TV's 2 of which are intelligent TV's. 5 DVD players. A sizable and growing collection of DVD's to savor on one of the dvd players. Cards and board games for all ages for added fun. Ocean Lakes is a golf cart community and you can rent them for a day or a week from them. This rental DOES NOT include use of golf cart. You will need to provide your own paper goods and linens.This is a gated community and cars require a pass to enter at the cost of $10.00 per day per car which you pay for directly to Ocean Lakes-NOT PROVIDED IN RENTAL. Let us rent you a vacation home today.
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Grand Theatre and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse. Traveling with kids? Consider Wild Water and Wheels, or check out an event or a game at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Myrtle Beach area:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful well furnished 4 bedroom 2 bath Ocean Lakes Home Great Deal ! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Surfside Pier - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 3.0 miles
Ready to book Beautiful well furnished 4 bedroom 2 bath Ocean Lakes Home Great Deal !?Book Online Get Information Call: