- As low as $177/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Stunning first floor 2 bedroom 2 bath gem located in the World Tour Community and golf course. Located 10 mins. from beaches, Tanger outlets, malls & eateries and the very fashionable Broadway at The Beach. Surrounded by many golf courses, if you are a golfer you will have plenty of options. Only 5 miles from Myrtle Beach International Airport. Come savor the best there is to offer Centrally located to everything there is to do in Myrtle Beach.
Kitchen is completely equipped with all essentials, granite counter tops, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave & toaster
Master Bedroom has a king size bed, sliding glass door out to the patio where you can appreciate a gorgeous sunrise right from your bed, flat screen tv and private master bath
Second bedroom has 2 queen beds , flat screen tv, and access door to the main bathroom
Living room has a dual reclining couch, a single reclining chair, flat screen tv with firestick to allow you to stream through all of your subscriptions,
Free Wi-Fi, central air, linens and towels, roll away twin bed, keyless entry, community pool with use of full size gas BBQ grille, exercise center , open parking and more
~NO smoking of any kind will be allowed inside. *A $250 fee will be charged if any evidence of smoking is reported by housekeeping
~No family pets allowed
~No events, events or gatherings
~No motorcyles or RVs allowed as per HOA bylaws
~Must be at least 26yrs old to book
~Person booking must be present during the stay. (you MAY NOT rent for others)
~Must not ecxeed 8 occupants
~Additional Taxes and costs may apply
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on a lake. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ripken Experience or Broadway Grand Prix.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Booking your Myrtle Beach vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental home in Myrtle Beach:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Golfers, Beach-goers and families Luxurious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo Sleeps 6+ has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.8 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.1 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.8 miles
Ready to book Golfers, Beach-goers and families Luxurious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo Sleeps 6+?Book Online Get Information Call: