- As low as $131/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1038 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1038 square feet
This is the only handicapped accessible unit in the resort with sizable bathrooms!!
Amazing Oceanfront on the second floor,Located In Heart Of Myrtle Beach, Walk To All Attractions!
Located directly in the heart of Myrtle Beach, Oceans One Resort is close to all the downtown attractions and located right by the brand new downtown Boardwalk, where you will find tons of stores and impressive eateries. Just a block away, you can savor the Family Kingdom Amusement Park with thrilling roller coasters, bumper cars, log flume and numerous other fun rides. Or spend the day at the Family Kingdom oceanfront waterpark. The downtown Skywheel is less than a mile away from the resort where you can take a ride in one of their air conditioned gondolas and see Myrtle Beach as you have never seen before. And at dusk, the Skywheel begins its light show. With over 1 million LED lights, the display can be seen up and down the boardwalk. Also, within steps is the 2nd Ave Pier, Restaurant and open air bar, where you can try your hand at pier fishing or just appreciate the gorgeous sights. Telephone Janet at (3363106970) for booking and details . Downtown Myrtle Beach is full of life and excitement with tons of stores, eateries and attractions, all within walking distance of this resort.
This elegant 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is a cavernous 1038 sq ft directly on the oceanfront on 2nd floor of the resort. Appreciate handsome East Coast Sunrises or watch the dolphin play from your huge oceanfront balcony while having your morning coffee. The condo will sleep up to 6 people with a king in the enormous master suite with balcony access, and another king in the second bedroom and a queen sleeper in the living room. Each bedroom is equipped luxury linens, tons of closet space and flat panel tvs. The master bath has a huge jetted tub/shower combination, 2nd bath has a tub/shower combination. Plenty of space for everybody to clean up when coming in from a full day at the beach. The sizable kitchen is entirely equipped with beautiful granite countertops, stainless appliances and has everything you would need for those days when you want to just stay at the resort and dine in. You will also have your own private washer/dryer in the condo so that you can keep those beach towels and swimsuits dry and ready for use.
The resort is full of fun amenities to make your vacation a memorable one. Savor the day on our beautiful beach, lounge around the large oceanfront pool or float around in the winding lazy river. The kids will adore the kiddie splash station that has an umbrella waterfall, and a sunken ship. After a fun evening out, relax in one of the resort's whirlpools while having an evening drink. If you want to keep up with your exercise routine or have to check in with work while on vacation, there is an onsite workout gym and complimentary wifi throughout the resort. The resort also has an onsite lounge for adult fun.
Myrtle Beach was voted "Finest Family Beach' by the Travel Channel. So come see why we appreciate to call this area home. We have over 100 golf courses, over 1900 eateries, ample shopping and nightlife plus many thrilling attractions. There is something for everybody here at the beach. Your only problem will be not having enough time to do everything you would like
This condo is the only handicapped accessible condo in the whole result with humongous bathrooms, roomy living room and a full sized kitchen.
This is a non-smoking resort and you must be at least 25 to rent, proof of age required
MOTORCYCLES ARE ACCEPTED AT THE RESORT
Two Free Parking Spaces Included!
Inquire about last min. vacancies and open dates on the calendar that are unable to be booked online.
We have implemented contactless check-in. No need to talk to anyone nor pick up keys anywhere. Both resort gate and condo are controlled by combination locks. Codes will be sent by e-mail and text message. Resort is accessible 24/7 So don't worry if you are running late.
Free Parking is across the S Ocean Blvd in the big open parking lot behind the two story building of Oceans One front desk.
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Myrtle Beach, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and Myrtle Beach Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
When to book a Myrtle Beach rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Myrtle Beach. Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking yourrental home:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. ??New floor /kitchen/ stove, Gorgeous Condo, Ocean Front Master Bed, 2Balconies has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach attraction you simply love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 0.6 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 2.9 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.3 miles