- As low as $377/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Stunning ocean-front vistas, private balcony, modern decor, completely upgraded kitchen. What else do you need for a great beach vacation? Stay at this cavernous and fun-filled Atlantica Towers Condo by Hosteeva.
There’s so much to do and see at this resort. Imagine waking up to the sound of waves and the smell of your morning coffee. Spend days collecting seashells and splashing in the ocean, or plan an afternoon appreciating the 150 ft. long Lazy River with pools, hot tub spa, and more.
Location-wise it doesn’t get any better: close to must-see Myrtle Beach attractions, including Broadway at the Beach, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, and Myrtle Waves Water Park! This family-friendly resort has everything for every member of your family.
Sun in the fun vacations has never been better – whether you prefer a calming vacation or activity-packed days, this condo by Hosteeva is the right place for you!
Features and amenities
• Private balcony with waterfront vistas
• Totally furnished kitchen with major appliances and cookware
• Family-friendly resort
• A relaxing oceanfront pool
• 150 ft. long Lazy River
• Outdoor hot tub spa
• Kiddie pool
• Indoor pool with hot tub
• Parking tons are located on Withers Street (parallel to Ocean Blvd.) and one street over/cross from the resort, you will see a specific Atlantica parking lot sign (Max 2 spaces).
Things to know
• Please note: Coastline Pest Control performs preventative treatments in every unit on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. This is mandatory to insure you have a marvelous stay and to make sure you do not take home any unwanted guests. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
• Upgraded internet | Ideal for work from the beach!
200mbs/20mbs - Per unit
• In case guests fail to leave bracelets in the unit, they will be charged an additional $25/per item for replacement.
• Grilling is prohibited. Penalty: Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine.
• Bicycles, motorbikes, mopeds, and trailers are not allowed.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $250 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
• NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking tons.
• Gatherings of more than 6 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
• House events and illegal substances are stringently prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
• You must be at least 21 years old to book this property.
• Leaving the unit later than the check-out time will incur a late check-out penalty starting from $500.
• Located centrally on Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach
• Close to the strip Myrtle Beach
• Blocks away from the Boardwalk
• Close to stores and souvenir stores
• A short drive to the SkyWheel
• Fun Plaza Arcade
• Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in Myrtle Beach. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Atlantica Towers Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.4 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 0.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Breathtaking Oceanfront Views w Pool | Atlantica Towers Condo?Book Online Get Information Call: