- As low as $375/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Luxurious furnishings include rich earth tones for a calming environment. Cozy up by the fireplace on cool evenings and relax on your private balcony for calming vistas of the Waterway & Golf Course.
Bathrooms feature travertine tile floors with a relaxing Jacuzzi® jetted whirlpool bath and cavernous, separate glassed in, travertine tile shower with a Rainshower head ideal for unwinding. Features separate double sinks for additional convenience. Also offers a convenient mini-kitchen with mini-refrigerator, microwave and sink. Availability is very limited on these highly sought after suites.
Features and amenities
• Shared Indoor pool (all year)
• Exercise center
• Shared Hot tub/Jacuzzi
• Table tennis
• Free parking (no reservation needed - secured parking - public parking on site)
• Full parking valet and bell service is available daily
Things to know
• Indoor/outdoor pools, whirlpools, exercise center, sauna, beach service are open daily. Social distancing is encouraged. Face coverings are suggested in all indoor public areas.
• Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
• All guest rooms and public space will be cleaned using Covid-19 virus killing products.
• Hand sanitizing stations are located at each elevator landing on our lobby level.
• Indoor pool, Jacuzzis, exercise center and sauna are currently open 24 hours daily
• Outdoor Pool Bar is open daily from 11:00am - 5:00pm for lunch and beverages
• To protect the safety of our guests and team members, our regular standard of daily housekeeping service has been temporarily discontinued until further notice. If there is anything you need from our housekeeping department, we will gladly have it delivered.
• When accessing elevators, we ask that you practice social distancing by limiting occupancy as much as possible.
• Full beach service is available daily from 9:00am - 4:00pm. Our beach service includes shuttle service to/from the beach, beach umbrellas, beach chairs, lifeguard service, showers, changing rooms and bathrooms. Our beach cafe is closed until further notice
• NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking
• NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine
• No events or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine
• Suitable for kids (2-12 years)
• Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
• Barefoot Landing
• Alabama Theater
• Broadway at the Beach
• Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
• Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
• Aberdeen Country Club
• West Course at Myrtle Beach National
• Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501
•The Market Common
• Myrtle Beach State Park
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is on a river. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Broadway Grand Prix or Myrtle Beach Sports Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Myrtle Beach Lively 1BR Condo w Gym & Pool Marina Inn has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Myrtle Beach Lively 1BR Condo w Gym & Pool Marina Inn?Book Online Get Information Call: