- As low as $1,947/Night
- 20 Bedrooms
- 20 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 40
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 20 bathrooms
- 20 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Sleeps 40
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 40
- 20 Bedrooms
- 20 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Schedule to open in April 2023. Currently putting in the finishing touches. Don't miss your opportunity to be some of the first to stay in a brand new property that is in the heart of Myrtle Beach, 5 mins. from airport and less than 2 min. walk to the beach.
Brand New Construction 20 bed 19.5 bath Private Resort in Myrtle Beach SC.
Specious Private Back Yard
Generous Private Swimming Pool
Brand New Together Resorts Private Resort at 302 21st Avenue South is in the heart of the Myrtle Beach Tourist District. Providing the experience of privacy and luxury comfort and entertainment for Corporate Events, Golfers, Family Vacations, Reunions and Family Vacations. Pictures posted are of similar properties.
4 Minutes walk to Cancun Lagoon Adventure Miniature Golf
2 Minutes walk to the Beach Access
6 Minutes to the Family Kingdom Amusement Park
7 Minutes to the Myrtle Beach International Airport
7 Minutes to the Grandiose Park Athletic Complex in Market Commons
7 mins. to the Market Commons
roughly 10 Minutes to Costco Wholesale and Sam's Club
12 mins. to Broadway at the Beach, Broadway Grand Prix Racing
50 plus Golf Courses
Numerous Steak House Eateries
Numerous Seafood Buffets
Sleeps up to 40 guests, with brand new luxury linens, privacy and room for entertainment for adults and kids!
18 Private Suites with Private Bathrooms, 2 rooms shared bathroom.
Private Resort Style Pool
Roomy Private Outdoor Area for Tanning and Lounging
Room for outside games
Sizeable Chef's Kitchen
2 Sizable Kitchen Sinks
2 Grand Refrigerators
Granite Dining Table
Considerable Sitting Area
10' plus screen
Award - Winning Home Entertainment System
Enormous Screen Televisions in Every Room
Must be 25 or older to rent.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Broadway at the Beach is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Family Kingdom Amusement Park and Ripley's Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Splashes Oceanfront Water Park and Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Myrtle Beach attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Opens April 2023 20beds/19 baths Close to MB Attractions Pvt Pool, 350 to beach has 20 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 1.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 2.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.5 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.5 miles
Ready to book Opens April 2023 20beds/19 baths Close to MB Attractions Pvt Pool, 350 to beach?Book Online Get Information Call: