- As low as $133/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 857 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 857 square feet
Roxanne Towers PH1
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, this top-floor penthouse, beachfront condo features all the amenities of home inside and a sweeping ocean view from the balcony. Spend mornings sipping coffee while you savor the sunrise and sea breeze, then head out to discover, with shopping, mini-golf, eateries, cafés, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade, and Skywheel Myrtle Beach all within walking distance. If you want to stay close to home, both indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, and a lazy river should keep the whole family happy.
Inside the corner-unit condo, you’ll find an abundance of natural light, fresh paint, modern furnishings, and plenty of room to relax. Step into the full, open kitchen to whip up mealtime masterpieces, then serve up your creations at the adjacent table. After a day on the sand, bask in the central AC while the washer/dryer takes care of any laundry needs. Stream the latest release from the comfort of the couch, use the complimentary WiFi to post a selection of beach pics, or spend the nighttime back out on the balcony, watching the stars rise over the ocean. The idyllic beach hideaway of your dreams awaits - all that’s left to do is book.
-Indoor & outdoor pools
THINGS TO KNOW
Guests must use personal logins for streaming services.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 13.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 34902
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near theme parks and on the beach. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Myrtle Beach Sports Center, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Myrtle Beach rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront condo with balcony, W/D, pools, & lazy river - walk everywhere has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Myrtle Beach destination you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 0.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 0.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 0.7 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 4.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.4 miles