- As low as $111/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
For an escape to the beach look no further!
Come and relax at this gorgeous, freshly remodeled condo located at the Carolinian Beach Resort.
Washer, dryer and dishwasher are in the unit.
Featuring a unique, cavernous living area, come stay at this striking condo with ocean vistas!
Wait no more! Book it now.
We will provide everything you need during your stay in this freshly refreshed unit!
This full-size kitchen with granite countertops includes a sink, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and coffee pot.
The bathroom is full-size, featuring a granite countertop, toilet, and a enormous size tub/shower combo.
There are 2 full size beds and 1 queen size pull-out couch. This unit can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
There is also a stackable washer and dryer located in the unit. This is rare to find when staying in a resort in Myrtle Beach!!!
For simple check in, this unit is also equipped with a keypad. This accepts you to skip the lines at the front desk upon arrival and relieves your worries of having to carry around a key or card.
Upon entering the suite, linens for each bed and towels (for 6people) will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
The Carolinian Resort has phenomenal amenities such as oceanfront pools, a lazy river, hot tub, and direct beach front access. As a additional, we will allow our guests that stay here with us, complimentary access to the pools at Patricia Grandiose as well!
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
Guests will have access to complimentary, secure parking located directly across the resort. Upon arrival, we will provide you with the elevator code that will take you to the floor of your room. This is a great feature that adds an additional level of security for all our guests!
Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
2 Oceanfront Pools
Lazy River and Kiddie Pool
Oceanfront pool deck
** Guests that stay at this condo will also have access to The Patricia Grand’s water amenities! **
The Carolinian Resort is located right on the 26th Block of Ocean Boulevard. Guests have great walking access to countless amounts of entertainment and eateries.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-min. drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach stores along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the close by House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from extraordinary stores and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can savor a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the marvelous Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, appreciate one of the many restaurant selections, including the famed Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best vistas in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset walk down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!
The Resort is conveniently located only 5 miles away from the Myrtle Beach Airport!
With so many endless options for relaxation and fun, we know that our beach will make you want to return to make more memories!
Most of our guests that stay with us use Uber or Lyft!
Other Things to Note:
All suites managed by us have code locks for the doors, so there is no need to waste time checking in at the front lobby, all access codes will be sent to you on the day of check in by 4pm.
Parking passes as well as pool wristbands (where required) will already be waiting for you in your suite. All rooms are completely furnished and equipped with basic kitchen silverware such as silverware and plates/bowls.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. are not included by us but can be rented from the lifeguards on the beach.
Our locations are privately owned and rented by off-site management, so all questions or requests must be made by contacting us. The front desk will have none of your information and will not assist you.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings!
If you are traveling with your furry friend please contact us, we have pet friendly properties.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are supplied with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Legends In Concert and Art Museum of Myrtle Beach are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. With motor boating, fishing, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Myrtle Beach vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Carolinian Resort · Seas the Day has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 5.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles