- As low as $176/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 1 on-site accessible parking spaces
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Braille signage
- Car recommended
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 892 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible parking available
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 892 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Wyndham resorts have always met the highest standards of cleanliness, and now we are exceeding those standards with enhanced cleaning protocols and disinfecting measures, including the use of hospital-grade, virus-killing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
"Private Beach Access For Resort Guests Only No Public Access"
BREEZY AZURE SEAS.
Don't you just miss the cool ocean breeze, the azure waters and blazing hot sun from getting a tan? Here at Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation you'll get to savor it all! This resort offers a exhilarating blend of warm Southern hospitality that will help you relax in the amenities of luxury, fine dining and discover Myrtle's Beach natural beauty. It is a tropical heaven where the seas meets the heavens.
Approximately 892 square feet, this spaciously marvelous Two- Bedroom Condo features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Double Bed(s), 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and 2 bathrooms. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional conveniences include: Ceiling Fan, Hairdryer, In Room Safe, Washer/Dryer In Unit, DVD Player, Television, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Balcony/Patio and Elevator Access.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET and check out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation is Myrtle Beach Intl which is 11 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people. If this is the case, we will upgrade your room without question, complimentary of charge. Therefore, depending on the length of your stay and unavailability of rooms, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours respond to your requests. For here at Club Wyndham Sea Watch Plantation, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per reservation.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside including electronic cigarettes, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Housekeeping Policy ***
Daily housekeeping is not supplied and may be added for an additional fee.
*** Other Notes ***
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps, and a portable pool lift.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access
Temporary Pool Hours
Please be advised of the temporary operating hours for the resort pools, spas, lazy rivers, and decks: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Also note that the resort-owned float tubes for the lazy rivers are currently unavailable, but guests may bring their own.
Motorcycles are not allowed on the property May 1 - Aug. 31 annually, and rental golf carts are prohibited year round. Trailers are allowed on property but need to be parked at the registered building parking lot.
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for an additional fee.
About the Area
This condo is located in Arcadian Shores, a neighborhood in Myrtle Beach, and is near theme parks and on the beach. The Carolina Opry and Carolina Opry Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range and Treasure Island Mini Golf. Consider Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place for a night out or OD Pavilion Amusement Park if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Myrtle Beach vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation - Spacious 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Call the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.