- As low as $110/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Beachfront location
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Golf privileges (optional)
- Health/beauty spa
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Note from host: Designated areas
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Separate living room
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Theme parks
- Water park access
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 945 square feet
We are ready to welcome you to our Lodge Villa Two Bedroom located at the gorgeous Ocean Creek Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!
Our two bedroom can sleep up to four adults and two kids and is available exclusively through the official On-Site Rental provider. Your stay will include all linens and towels, and NO departure cleaning fee. Check-in is available until 11 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 11 p.m., please contact us prior to your arrival for check-in instructions.
Our two bedroom features all the amenities of home including:
• 1 Queen Bed
• 2 Twin Beds
• Sleeper Couch
• Screened-In Porch
• 2 TV's
• Electronic Safe
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Full Kitchen
• Coffee Maker
Our Lodge Villas are just a seasonal tram ride or short walk to the beach. They are located in our unique, handsome grounds that are ideal for walking. Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three-nighttime stays during the remainder of the year. Décor can vary from unit to unit.
OCEAN CREEK RESORT AMENITIES
Ocean Creek Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our studio you will be able to relax and appreciate your vacation entirely with our array of water features and guest conveniences.
Our amenities include:
• On-Site Putting Green
• Golf Department/Concierge
• Full Service Tennis Center
• 13 Water Features
• Exercise Room
• Oceanfront Volleyball Court
• Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi
• 5 Outdoor Pools (seasonal)
• Oceanfront Poolside Bar & Grille (seasonal)
• Business Center
• Fax/Copy Machine
• Free Wireless High Speed Internet
• Four Seasons Restaurant
• Professional Conference Staff
• Meeting/Banquet Facilities
• Convention Facilities
• Beach Club Bar & Grille
• VMB Discounts Card
OCEAN CREEK RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we adore about Ocean Creek Resort is the convenient location. The property is located directly across from Barefoot Landing. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from Ocean Creek Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• Linens & Towels included COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest painless. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this resort is near theme parks and on the beach. Duplin Winery and Barefoot Resort and Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit OD Pavilion Amusement Park and Cane Patch Par 3 & Driving Range. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Broadway Grand Prix, or consider a night out at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- To find the best rental within budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 2 Bedroom in a 57 Acre Oceanfront Resort + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- McLean Park - 4.5 miles