About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6
This sixth-floor condo features a entirely refreshed interior and a handsome ocean-view balcony. There is no better place to see the sunrise than right here! There are Giant floor to ceiling windows that flood the rooms with sunlight. This condo is unique in that it is located beside a peaceful, modren neighborhood, and your vistas of the ocean are not blocked by buildings!!
The well equipped kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances, table with seating for 4, as well as, a counter bar with additional room for 2. Supplied are all dishes, glassware, silverware & silverware, coffee pot, enormous crock pot, toaster, Bombay knife set, hand mixer, Vit-a-mix blender, George Foreman grille, Ice Tea maker, microwave and dishwasher
Dish soap & dishwasher pods included
The hall bath has a walk in shower, hair dryer and under counter storage for your toiletries.
Master bath has shower/tub combo with jets, hair dryer and under counter storage as well. Bath towels are included.
In unit stacked washer/dryer
Laundry detergent & dryer sheets supplied
Bath towels and linens supplied
Ironing board and iron
Fans in all rooms. Ceiling fans come with remotes
TV's with cable in bedrooms
Living room TV has cable & Roku
Couch bed in Living Room.
Horizon at 77th is located in a peaceful fresh neighborhood in northern Myrtle beach. Only 20 mins. from the airport, onsite 4 level covered garage, bags carts for your belongings, an exercise room is located on the 2nd floor.
There are vending machines in the building, as well as, an ice machine close to the unit.
After a day at the beach you can relax even more, if that's possible, and watch STUNNING sunsets on the Beautiful Outdoor Patio with vistas for miles!! Fire pit tables and plenty of seating with ocean vistas from both sides of the patio are just a couple doors down from the unit!!! Security camera's on site through out property for your safety.
Keep the water fun going at the on-site elevated water recreation plaza, complete with a heated lazy river, indoor and outdoor pools, and 2 hot tubs.
Less than a 2 min. walk to the beach.
Update: Outdoor pools are currently closed due to refinishing. Per front office they will reopen roughly weekend of April 23.
Myrtle Beach features more than 100 golf courses, 2000 eateries, spectacular live shows, amusement parks, water parks, thousands of stores, nightlife, sports events, art shows, concerts, festivals, world-class sculpture gardens, cozy fishing villages and 60 miles of gorgeous beaches. You won’t have to venture far to find them. Within 7 miles you can find Entertainment (IMAX Theater, SC Kids’s Museum, Broadway on the Beach, Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, Palace Theatre, MagiQuest, NASCAR Speedpark, Ripley’s Aquarium, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Waves, Cal Ripken Complex, Shopping (Golf Dimensions Superstore, Tanger’s Outlet, Barefoot Landing, Broadway on the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, Dozens of stores from discount to fresh) and countless eateries from fast food to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. When you discover this section of Myrtle Beach you, like many visitors, will want to return year after year. If you would like to stay for less than the 1 week requirement, please send inquiry to be considered.
Per building policy, No smoking or vaping allowed in the building, units or balconies, No Animals, Boats, Trailers or RV's
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is near the beach. The Children's Museum of South Carolina and Ripley's Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Northwood Shopping Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with water skiing and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Book your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Barefoot Escape - New Listing!! Beautiful Beach View has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 4.3 miles