- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come savor your stay at our beautiful farmhouse which our family has appreciated for many years. Each room was decorated from a farmhouse Vision to provide comfort during your stay. The home has a enormous kitchen filled with accessories to make your stay enchanting. The home sits on a sizable lot with a humongous parking space. Bring your boat and put it in at one of our county’s biggest boat ramps located directly across from the farmhouse and spend your day on the Intracoastal Waterway. You can also drive roughly 12 miles and spend the day boating in Murrells Inlet Creek. A walk on the beach is only 6 miles from the farmhouse. Many eateries are located close by and there is a big yard for kids to appreciate.
About the Area
Beautiful Farmhouse is located in Socastee. Art Museum of Myrtle Beach and Grand Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broadway at the Beach and Coastal Grand Mall. Waccatee Zoo and Fun Warehouse are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
How to find the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Farmhouse has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Beautiful Farmhouse?Book Online Get Information Call: