- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beachfront location
- DVD player
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Outdoor pool
- Outlet shopping
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Theme parks
- Water park access
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 750 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
We are ready to welcome you to our Ocean View Double Suite located at the handsome Forest Dunes Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!
Our suite can sleep up to six guests and is available exclusively through the official On-Site Rental provider.
Our Ocean View Double Suite features all the amenities of home including:
• Two Double Beds
• Living Room with Sleeper Couch
• Private Balcony
• Entirely Equipped Kitchen
• 1.5 Bath
• Electric Coffee Pot
• Hair Dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• 2 TV’s
• DVD Player
• Free In-Room Coffee
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Free Toiletries
Our rental is available for Saturday – Saturday stays during the peak season and three-nighttime stays during the remainder of the year. Décor can vary from unit to unit.
FOREST DUNES RESORT AMENITIES
The Forest Dunes Resort has so many options for the whole family or for a couple on a charming vacation. As a guest at our suite you will be able to relax and appreciate your vacation completely with our array of water features and guest amenities.
Our amenities include:
• Outdoor pool (seasonal)
• Outdoor lazy river and whirlpool (seasonal)
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor kiddie pool (seasonal)
• Seasonal onsite restaurant and bar
• Free Wifi
• Exercise center
• Oceanfront lawn
• Beach access
• Elevators in the building
• Golf & Entertainment Department
• VMB Discounts Card
THE FOREST DUNES RESORT LOCATION
One of the things we appreciate about the Forest Dunes Resort is the convenient location. The property is located centrally in Myrtle Beach, making it painless to get to places on both the south end and north ends of Myrtle Beach. We are just a short ride away from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and so much more that Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach has to offer.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
By booking our official unit from the Forest Dunes Resort, you have the confidence of reserving direct that you cannot receive anywhere else!
We are the ONLY official on-site rental provider and are able to provide you exclusively with:
• Secure and Confident Booking
• On-Site Maintenance - no waiting hours for an off-site person to show up!
• Linens & Towels supplied COMPLIMENTARY in your stay - no need to bring these from home or pay an additional fee!
• Personal & Friendly Service - our staff are trained and ready to serve you with a smile. They really care about you and your vacation.
• Access to Discount Attraction and Show Tickets through our Entertainment Department
• Personalized Tee Times available with our Golf Director
• COMPLIMENTARY In Room Coffee
• Free Toiletries
• 11 AM checkout (you don’t have to worry about being out by 10 AM!)
• And more!
Don't risk your vacation by booking elsewhere, book direct and rest simple. We will take care of you and your vacation as if it were our own.
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances such as maintenance issues, there are rare occasions that the resort may need to place you in a comparable unit.
Family Animals are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered family pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this resort is near theme parks and on the beach. Myrtlewood Golf Club and Dunes Golf and Beach Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Treasure Island Mini Golf and The Children's Museum of South Carolina. Traveling with kids? Consider Chapin Memorial Park and Myrtle Beach Sling Shot. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Myrtle Beach. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Myrtle Beach:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful Ocean View Double Suite + Official On-Site Rental Privileges has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Myrtle Beach beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. text the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 3.2 miles
- Fun Plaza - 3.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 3.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.7 miles