- As low as $165/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Admin. has right to fine $150 or evict
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1060 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1060 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Recently refreshed: Stainless Steel Appliances, Carpet, furnishings, all granite tops, sinks and faucets, mirrors, paint. Kitchen cookware, always updated with wear and everything you need including Kurig and Crock Pot. Wake up to elegant sunrises and a spectacular 180-degree view of the Atlantic Ocean and white sand beach. COMPLIMENTARY Wi-Fi, cable, Flat panel TVs in all rooms. Well appointed & clean roomy (1000+ sq ft) 'Direct Oceanfront' generously decorated condo located at the Grandiose Atlantic Ocean Resort in the most charming and central location of Myrtle Beach. Located on the 8th floor, center of building away from elevators for privacy and peaceful. Totally equipped sizable kitchen with microwave, full refrigerator with ice maker, garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer and dryer, Wireless Internet in condo, CD/DVD, TV in every room, and a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Linens & towels are supplied. There is an onsite mini mart and Scooby’s sandwich, bar and ice cream shop, open seven days, morning to nighttime. Appreciate the broad amenities, which include a new, full exercise room, Hot Tub, 4 pools including indoor and outdoor heated pools, indoor and outdoor kiddy pools with mushroom waterfall and bubblers, fun 170 ft lazy river. All pools with handsome vistas of the beach and the ocean! Unwind and sun on a complimentary chase lounger at the roomy pool deck or charmingly lawn areas overlooking the colorful beach activity and Atlantic Ocean - only footsteps away. We are 5 mins. from the airport with no airport noise. Driving, park your cars, up to 2, (with additional off lot parking), in one of five covered floors or 6th floor open parking garage. Mopeds and golf carts are not allowed. Contact owner for offsite trailer parking options. Exit the garage into comfortable enclosed hallways. During the winter months, you can leave your condo, take an elevator to the bottom floor and access the striking indoor: pool, kiddy pool, winding lazy river with rafts and exercise center without ever stepping outdoors! Tennis and basketball courts are also available at a public park within walking distance of the Grand Atlantic.
In addition, close by shopping is available at the Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlets, Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. The Pavilion, a family theme park is only a 9 short walking blocks away. Attractions such as Alligator Adventure, Dixie Stampede, the Carolina Opry, The Palace, Hard Rock Cafe, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, Ripley's Aquarium featuring thousands of sea creatures, NASCAR Speed Park, Brook Green Gardens, a multitude of miniature golf, mini-race tracks, water parks, deep sea fishing, and river cruises are all just mins. away.
The Grand Strand is a golf haven with over a 100 golf courses to choose from, all within a short drive from the condo. Many courses were designed by such famed names as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Jackson, Pete Dye, Greg Norman, Tom Fazio and Davis Appreciate, III. Many have dubbed Myrtle Beach the “Golf Capital of the World”.
There are an abundance of eateries and stores to fit every taste. We’re certain that you’ll appreciate your stay in this beautiful 2-bedroom direct oceanfront condo.
Keywords: Alluring Oceanfront Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6) Hot Tub, Heated Indoor Swimming Pools, Lazy River & indoor-Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pools, Exercise room, Garage, Cafe with bar, Store, Central Location
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Art Museum of Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach Colored School Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Splashes Oceanfront Water Park, or check out an event or a game at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home in Myrtle Beach:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful Update Clean Oceanfront FREE WiFi Exer. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If not, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 1.6 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 2.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 2.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 2.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.5 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 3.5 miles
Ready to book Beautiful Update Clean Oceanfront FREE WiFi Exer.?Book Online Get Information Call: