- As low as $174/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kitchen island
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Stunning Ocean Vistas from the kitchen, living room, main bedroom and balcony. There are accommodations for a max. of 6 adults. This condo is available on the top floors of the property and has an exceptional view of the ocean! So many handsome sights to take in from this condo! Simple access to the beach and fresh amenities is guaranteed to attract guests to the splendid Myrtle Beach condo unit 1204 at Holiday Towers with two bedrooms and two baths refreshed floor includes tile in the living areas, bathrooms, flatscreen CCTVs, balcony, full-sized stainless steel kitchen appliances including range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer comfortable accommodates your family making it painless to bring the along for your vacation. Captivating vistas of Atlantic, Family Kingdom Amusement Park and the Myrtle Beach skyline. Conveniences include outdoor pool, tennis court, and constructed-in grilles. Cable and internet services available. Holiday Towers 1204 offers all the outstanding experience of a Myrtle Beach resort, walking distance to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel, Family Kingdom and more. Appreciate the morning sunrise with your breakfast on your oceanfront balcony overlooking the white sands of the Grandiose Strand. like an outside tap to rinse off the sand before you jump in the pool and very close proximity to all the attractions including activities, kayaking, swimming, body surfing, fishing, eateries, stores, grocery stores, vacation units and take advantage of various close by water attractions.
The Holiday Towers 1204 is close to golf courses, tennis courts, eateries, rental boats/bicycles and is ideal for early morning strolls and moonlit walks along the beach.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Cancun Lagoon Miniature Golf and Whispering Pines Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myrtle Beach Beaches and Midway Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Myrtle Beach Sports Center or TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing, motor boating, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Myrtle Beach vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Myrtle Beach. Reserve your Myrtle Beach rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. CAPTIVATING OCEAN VIEW 2 BED/2 BATH FULLY FURNISHED has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.4 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.5 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 2.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 2.5 miles
Ready to book CAPTIVATING OCEAN VIEW 2 BED/2 BATH FULLY FURNISHED ?Book Online Get Information Call: