- As low as $208/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 645 sq ft (60 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 645 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
LIVE IN THIS MOMENT!
Finding an ideal family-friendly hotel in Myrtle Beach does not have to be difficult. Welcome to Carolina Grande, a nice option for travelers like you.As your “home away from home,” the hotel rooms offer a flat screen TV, a kitchenette, and a refrigerator, and getting online is painless, with complimentary wifi available.
Approximately 645 square feet, this One-Bedroom suite features 1 King Bed, 1 Couch Bed in the living room including a full kitchen, bathroom, and laundry located in the unit. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: Balcony/Porch, cable T.V., coffee maker, Dishwasher, DVD player, hairdryer, ice maker, iron/ironing board, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove/range, and a washer/dryer.
Resort Conveniences: Concierge, Elevator, Hot Tub, and Outdoor Heated Pool.
World Class Golf Courses
Broadway at the Beach
Deep Sea Fishing
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade
Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Carolina Grande is Myrtle Beach International (MYR) which is 3.5 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Security guard located at the front gate to handle phone calls and late arrivals.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open March - September: 24 hours; October - February: Mon- Sun: 7 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at Carolina Grande, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
Free unless highspeed is requested for $7.95 per day.
*** Parking Policy ***
Parking on site is available at no charge. One parking pass issued per room. Parking garage occupies first five levels under the building with additional parking located behind the building. A second parking garage (no charge) is located across the street. Parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or RV/motor homes NOT allowed. A car show in March and two bicycle weeks in late May present parking issues for the resort.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
Outdoor pool is heated seasonally.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium and Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Myrtle Beach vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Myrtle Beach & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Myrtle Beach area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Myrtle Beach visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Carolina Grande™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.0 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.1 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.4 miles
- Myrtle Beach State Park - 5.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Carolina Grande™ - 1 Bedroom?Book Online Get Information Call: