- As low as $106/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 550 square feet
Our elegantly furnished oceanfront 1 bedroom condo is located on the 16th floor and has spectacular vistas of the ocean!
Totally refreshed in 2022!!!
Our condo is unique as it is a true one bedroom. The front door opens to the kitchen and the living room, not the bedroom like other 1-bedroom units.
This gives you a more open floor plan and a better nighttime’s sleep since your bedroom isn't right next to the hallway.
Dogs allowed (pet fee $25/nighttime, weight up to 30 pounds).
Picture yourselves appreciating your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to calming!!!
You can sleep four people in our condo with the king size bed facing the ocean with a beautiful view of the sunrise and full-sized couch sleeper in the living room.
The 16th floor is ideal because of the great vistas and you're high enough to not be bothered by all the noises from the pool.
We provide everything that you’ll need. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave. The kitchen comes supplied with silverware, toaster, coffeemaker/Keurig, pots and pans, and much more.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
The unit is also equipped with a keypad, this means you can skip the line at the front desk when you get here and never have to worry about carrying around a key or card. You won't have to wait in long check-in lines if you stay with us, just go straight to the unit and start that vacation!
The Patricia Grandiose has astounding amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, outdoor pool, sundeck/lawn, exercise center, business center, convenience store, ground floor café selling Starbucks, seasonal pool bar, restaurant which overlooks the ocean, parking garage.
This resort is in the heart of Myrtle Beach and close to everything including the Convention Center, Sports Center, Sky Wheel, the Pavilion, Broadway at the Beach, shopping, and dining.
Pet-Friendly, with prior approval/additional fee applies.
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay( additional pet fee apply: $25 per day), size limit: up to 30 pounds.
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT supplied.
If you are traveling with a bigger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bicycle weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bicycle Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and busy conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow tons during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's tons or parking deck.
You have full use of all the amenities on the premises.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-min. drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach stores along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the close by House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from gorgeous stores and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can appreciate a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, savor one of the many restaurant selections, including the famed Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best vistas in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset walk down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!
Most of our guests use Uber or Lyft to get around!
Other Things to Note:
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay (additional pet fee apply: $25 per day), size limit: up to 30 pounds.
PET RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
* Family Animals are limited to dogs only. No family pets other than dogs are allowed on the property.
* The dog cannot weigh more than 25-30 pounds.
* No aggressive breed of dog is allowed.
* Dogs have to be domesticated and trained.
* Dogs must be carried when in elevators.
* A limit of only two (2) dogs per unit is allowed.
* Guests bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face eviction from the property.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash and under owner control at all times while on property.
* Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
* Bathrooms cannot be used for dog grooming. Any damage caused to the plumbing by violating this rule will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Dogs are not allowed in any area where food is served.
* No dogs are allowed in pool, sundeck or exercise room areas.
* The HOA has the right to remove the dog and place it in a kennel should the dog become a nuisance and owner cannot be reached. Charges for the removal of the dog and any related charges including charges made by the kennel are the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Service animals used for the sole purpose of aiding a person with a disability are allowed, and should be clearly marked as a working animal. No pet costs are assessed for service animals. Pets whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
Interaction with Guests:
You can call me, text me, e-mail me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are supplied with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by messaging, phone, text, and e-mail. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Myrtle Beach, this condo is on the beach. Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Chapin Memorial Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Square Mall Shopping Center. Myrtle Beach Sling Shot and Nightmare Haunted House are also worth visiting. With water skiing, motor boating, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Myrtle Beach rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Myrtle Beach. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Myrtle Beach vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Myrtle Beach area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Myrtle Beach area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation home:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Coastal Soul Pet friendly has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Myrtle Beach rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel - 1.2 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles
- Fun Plaza - 1.3 miles
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk - 1.6 miles
- Broadway at the Beach - 1.3 miles