- As low as $211/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1650 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1650 square feet
Roomy and Comfy this 5 bedroom home with 3 full bathrooms can comfortably sleep up to 13. The home is located in the Holiday Inn section of Ocean Lakes Family Campground, site 920, Just 5 in from the ocean. Great Ocean Vistas from the decks, have your morning coffee or just sit and savor the sun. Kitchen is entirely equipped, open floor plan with living room, tons of natural lighting. Living room with plenty of seating and sizable flat screen TV. House has cable with extended channels and WIFI. First Floor Master bedroom with King Bed. All bathrooms have shower/tub combo. Washer and Dryer. Second floor you can find 4 other bedrooms. Three bedrooms with King beds, the 4th bedroom has 2 full size beds and 1 twin. Two full bathrooms on 2nd floor. All rooms with flat screen tvs.
Reserve Today before all dates are gone!
Tons of things to do in the campground, from appreciating the ocean to a swim in the huge resort pool, kid splash zone, 2 slides, lazy river, indoor pool, miniature golf, arcade, basketball courts, beach volleyball, shuffleboard, skate park, recreation center, store, eat n greet where you can appreciate an ice cream or pizza , fries you name it they have it.
Ocean Lakes Family Campground is 24 Hr Security Gated Beach Resort.....
There is a $15.00 per day per car. Paid directly to Ocean Lakes. If you use express check in, at least 14 days prior, fee is $12.00 per day
Golf Carts Ask about Renting and availability
Departure cleaning $185 is mandatory
Check in is at 3:00
Check out is at 10:00
NO FAMILY PETS
MUST BE 28 Years to Rent, Families welcome!
MUST BE 25 to drive golf carts
1 King Bed / Flat screen TV/1st floor
1 Full Bathroom/ 1st floor
Washer and Dryer/ 1st Floor
2 Full beds and one twin /flat screen TV/ 2nd Floor
1 King Bedroom/TV/2nd Floor
1 King Bedroom/ TV/2nd Floor
1 King Bedroom/TV/ 2nd Floor
2 Full Bathrooms/Shower-Tub combo/2nd Floor
Games and cards
Bottled Water Service complimentary
Keurig Coffee machine
Toaster, various pots and pans including enameled cast iron.
Crock Pot, Roaster, Griddle, KitchenAid stand mixer
Blender, food processor, Knives, all kinds of prep gadgets
Dishes, silverware, glassware
Beach chairs, beach umbrellas, body boards, and sand toys
Beach cart to transport items to the beach
Entertainment area under home w/TV
Grille and prep area, w/cooler
Linen and towels for the home are supplied and beds will be freshly made upon arrival.
Golf Carts available for rental
About the Area
Located in Surfside Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Old Time Pottery and Fun Warehouse are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Broadway at the Beach and Hudson's Surfside Flea market. Consider Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place for a night out or Wild Water and Wheels if you're traveling with kids. With jet skiing, snorkeling, and motor boating nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Myrtle Beach rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in Myrtle Beach. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Myrtle Beach vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Myrtle Beach area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the right Myrtle Beach rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. November dates now available has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.